Edited by sakib.mh, Eng, Maria, adamserengeti and 2 others
Questions and Answers
How do I unlock my itel 1407 password?
I changed my password and I can't remember it anymore. I have tried: I have tried to factory set my phone by holding the power button and volume together but its not showing a thing
After several attempts of the password, you will see an option to use your Google Account. It may say Forgot Password. You can use Google Accounts Recovery if you do not remember your Google credentials. Here is how to use Volcano on your PC to unlock the 1407:
- 1(This is an important step. Do not just turn the phone off. You must remove the battery.)Remove the battery from your phone.
- 3Once installed, open Android Tool V2.2 then select "ADB MODE TAB".
- 4Click "Shift mode" then select "Bootloader" from the drop down menu.
- 5Insert the battery on your phone and power on the phone.
- 6Immediately connect your USB cable from the phone to the PC.
- 7Wait for the PC to detect the phone, then press the "Start" button in the Volcano software.
- 8Select the #FASTBOOT TAB".
- 9You will also select "Wipe Cache" and then "Start".Click "Fastboot" and then select "Wipe Data" and "Start".
My phone rejected my fingerprint and I forgot my backup password and the WiFi is not connected, how can I unlock it?
My phone got locked and I forgot my backup password. Can't unlock it as the WiFi is also switched off
You can use SP tools and ADB to unlock your phone with the PC. Download the program on your PC then unlock your phone using the Fastboot method. You can also use the Volcano Option posted in the above answer. These are mainly for phones with Spreadrum OS like itel. If you have a Samsung or other Android device then you can see general hard reset instructions here:
- Hard Reset a Microsoft Lumia Phone
- Perform a factory reset on Android Device
- Reset Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note2, Note3 Without Losing Data
- Reset a Samsung galaxy young gt-s5360 using two different methods
- How to Hard Reset a Chinese Android phone
These are just some of the 100s of pages that VisiHow has about how to perform a hard reset on a device. Use the search bar in the upper right-hand corner to find articles about your specific phone model.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: Please help me dear, I have a call touch c-8i, need to open it
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Alma, adamserengeti, Maria