Edited by Eng, hlo, Clyde Hicks, Maria and 7 others
Questions and Answers
How to unlock my ASUS tablet from talking back?
My phone is not moving, I pressed the TalkBack button on accessibility, but now I can't go back to turn it off, what can I do. I have tried: I tried going back to settings and it can't move to accessibility. I think it was caused by: I think its caused by the TalkBack person because its frozen
- 1You will need to swipe with two fingers to perform swiping actions that normally require just one finger.
- 2You will have to double tap each choice below:
- 3Go to Settings.
- 4Double Tap to select the Accessibility from the settings menu.
- 5Using two fingers, slide the TalkBack switch to the Off position.
- 6Tap OK to confirm that you want to turn off TalkBack.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: How do I unlock my phone with TalkBack enabled
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: cleopatra, Alma, diisapointed