Edited by Eng, hlo, Clyde Hicks, Maria and 6 others
Questions and Answers
How to unlock my ASUS tablet from talking back?
My phone is not moving, I pressed the TalkBack button on accessibility, but now I can't go back to turn it off, what can I do. I have tried: I tried going back to settings and it can't move to accessibility. I think it was caused by: I think its caused by the TalkBack person because its frozen
- 1You will need to swipe with two fingers to perform swiping actions that normally require just one finger.
- 2You will have to double tap each choice below:
- 3Go to Settings.
- 4Double Tap to select the Accessibility from the settings menu.
- 5Using two fingers, slide the TalkBack switch to the Off position.
- 6Tap OK to confirm that you want to turn off TalkBack.
How to get TalkBack unlocked, what is the solution sir, please give me a reply?
How to get TalkBack unlocked, what is the solution sir, please give me a reply
Assuming you have a Samsung or other device that uses double tap and two fingers to swipe, you should be able to turn off TalkBack by going to Settings and then Accessibility.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: How do I unlock my phone with TalkBack enabled
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Alma, diisapointed, twilli811