Edited by Eng, VisiHow, Michael mailcom, Ricky and 1 other
Questions and Answers
How do I unlock a Huawei y360 forgotten pattern?
I have forgotten my phone unlocking pattern. I have tried to draw a pattern for several times. I think it was caused by: I have forgotten the unlocking pattern.
- 1Draw patterns seven times.
- 2Enter your Google account details to unlock your smartphone.If you see a message popping up about forgetting your pattern or signing in with Google, then tap on it.
- 3You can use a computer for that.If nothing shows up, then place a patch file onto your microSD card.
- 4Keep your smartphone turned off and insert the card.
- 5Use volume-down to scroll down and the power button to select options.Press and hold the volume-up and power buttons until the recovery menu shows up.
- 6Select "wipe cache partition".
- 7Select an option to install a patch or "ZIP" file from the external memory device and confirm the selection by locating the file.
- 8Select "reboot system now".
- 9If that did not help, then hard reset the smartphone by following steps 4-5.
- 10This will erase data from your smartphone, including the pattern.Select "wipe cache partition", "Yes -- delete all user data", and "reboot system now".
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: Too many pattern attempts problem in into mirror mobile
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Ricky, Michael mailcom, VisiHow