Edited by Eng, Alma, Dougie, Ziv and 5 others
Questions and Answers
Question about video I recorded on my s4snd transferred to my computer?
I recorded a video with my S4 and when I transferred it to my PC it does not come up as a mp3 or mp4 it just says temp_file and Windows media player will not play it. What can I do to play the video...please help asap
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
I need to transfer long recordings to my PC?
I have an AT&T Fusion 2 with an Android app called Smart Voice Recorder and I need to transfer long recordings to my PC.
It would be best if you can install the Dropbox app onto your Android device and then copy or move the recording file there. This is your fastest option to be able to transfer files.
Another option is to email the recording file to yourself via web-based emails like Yahoo or Gmail. It will take some time, however, to actually upload the files. In some cases, although this is not very common anymore these days, the mail can also bounce back if the file is too big so this could be a problem.
From Google Drive and then to Gmail I'm hoping!?
Hello! I have a 21 minute wedding video and 7 other smaller ones I'm trying to send to my son and daughter in love. I'm downloading from my phone to Google Drive (almost finished) and then am hoping to figure out how to send it Gmail! After I conquer that I'll learn how to burn it to the DVDs I have and send it to them in the mail!
Luckily, you won't need to send the video by Gmail at all! Once you have finished uploading the file to Google Drive, you can share a direct link to the Google Drive file. Just follow these quick steps.
- Open Google Drive.
- Click on the file you wish to share.
- A dark screen will open. Click on the share button (looks like a silhouette with a plus sign next to it).
- A new screen should appear. Under "Who has access," click the word "Change."
- Set the privacy to "Anyone with the link," and then click save.
- To share the link with Gmail, click the Gmail icon above the words "Who has access."
- To share the link in another way, right click the url underneath the words "Link to share" and click copy. Paste the url wherever it is you would like to share it.
- The people you share the link with will be able to access and download the file directly from your Google Drive.
To burn a DVD of the videos, simply insert a blank DVD into your computer and use a program like iTunes or Windows Media Player to burn the videos to a video disc.
Categories : USE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
Recent edits by: Maria, glive, Will C