Edited by Eng, patricknduch, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
How do I skip email verification on Note5? Is there an easy way?
I reset my phone, and now I'm locked out of it. how do I skip email verification? I have tried: Tried to call Google.
You can use two methods. Both are quite easy.
- 3Power up your phone and connect the OTG cable to the phone and the flash drive to the cable.
- 4Tap on the file from step 1 from the file manager that will appear on the screen.
- 5You may need to tap "SETTINGS".
- 6Tap on "Unknown sources".
- 7Tap on "Install".
- 8Tap on "Open".
- 9Tap on "Backup and reset".
- 10Tap on "Factory data reset".
- 11All of your data will be erased. Your device will reboot without the email verification.Tap on "Erase everything".
This method will not work for all of the devices or with latest updates to the OS. Therefore, you can use ODIN to reflash your phone.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
How do I skip email verification on Note5? Is there an easy way. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 27, 2017, from http://visihow.com/How_do_I_skip_email_verification_on_note_5
MLA (Modern Language Association) "How do I skip email verification on Note5? Is there an easy way." VisiHow, visihow.com/How_do_I_skip_email_verification_on_note_5 Accessed 27 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "How do I skip email verification on Note5? Is there an easy way." Accessed Mar 27, 2017. http://visihow.com/How_do_I_skip_email_verification_on_note_5.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: patricknduch, Eng