Edited by Anonymous, Eng, patricknduch, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
How do I skip email verification on Note5? Is there an easy way?
I reset my phone, and now I'm locked out of it. how do I skip email verification? I have tried: Tried to call Google.
You can use two methods. Both are quite easy.
- 1Download this file onto a flash drive.
- 2Buy an OTG cable.
- 3Power up your phone and connect the OTG cable to the phone and the flash drive to the cable.
- 4Tap on the file from step 1 from the file manager that will appear on the screen.
- 5You may need to tap "SETTINGS".
- 6Tap on "Unknown sources".
- 7Tap on "Install".
- 8Tap on "Open".
- 9Tap on "Backup and reset".
- 10Tap on "Factory data reset".
- 11Tap on "Erase everything".All of your data will be erased. Your device will reboot without the email verification.
This method will not work for all of the devices or with latest updates to the OS. Therefore, you can use ODIN to reflash your phone.
- 1Refer to our tutorial by clicking here.
- 2In step 1, you need to download a ROM for your country and carrier for your Note 5 (SM-N920G).
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: patricknduch, Eng, Anonymous