Edited by khaya, Calob Horton
Questions and Answers
How do I reinstall WhatsApp on my Nokia Lumia 520?
I accidentally uninstalled my WhatsApp application and cannot seem to reinstall it again.
Follow the steps below to redownload WhatsApp onto your Nokia Lumia 520 Windows Phone:
- Make sure your Nokia Lumia 520 is connected to the internet, either through WiFi or your mobile data network.
- Then, open the Windows Phone Store application.
- Search for WhatsApp.
- If you find it, install it.
- If you don't, continue to the next step.
If you're unable to find WhatsApp in the Windows Phone store on your Nokia Lumia 520, you will have to sideload the application. Follow the directions below to sideload WhatsApp onto your phone.
- Turn your Nokia Lumia 520 off and take out the SD card.
- Plug your SD card into your computer.
- Click this link to download the WhatsApp .xap file.
- Once the file is downloaded, transfer it to your SD card.
- Put your SD card back into your phone and turn it on.
- Open the Windows Phone Store application.
- Tap the More tab, which looks like three dots.
- Tap Install local apps.
- Select WhatsApp and tap Install.
WhatsApp will now be sideloaded and installed on your Nokia Lumia 520 Windows Phone.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
How do I reinstall WhatsApp on my Nokia Lumia 520. (2015). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 29, 2017, from http://visihow.com/How_do_I_reinstall_Whatsapp_on_my_Lumia_520
MLA (Modern Language Association) "How do I reinstall WhatsApp on my Nokia Lumia 520." VisiHow, visihow.com/How_do_I_reinstall_Whatsapp_on_my_Lumia_520 Accessed 29 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "How do I reinstall WhatsApp on my Nokia Lumia 520." Accessed Mar 29, 2017. http://visihow.com/How_do_I_reinstall_Whatsapp_on_my_Lumia_520.
Categories : Software
Recent edits by: khaya