Edited by risa, Anonymous, Eng, Nicole12 and 2 others
Questions and Answers
How do I regain access to my forgotten PIN-locked or fingerprint-locked Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note3, or Note4 without losing my data?
I forgot the PIN, back-up PIN, or pass-code to my Galaxy Note3. Please help! I have tried: Turning the smartphone off and pulling the battery and SIM card out.
- 1Navigate to https://findmymobile.samsung.com.
- 2Enter your Samsung log-in name and password.
- 3Click the device in the upper-left corner to ensure that your device has been selected.
- 4Click "Unlock my screen" under "Protect my device".
- 5Click "Unlock" to confirm unlocking.
- 6Reboot your device and perform an attempt of getting into the smartphone.
- 7If that did not work, then copy this file onto the microSD card of your device.
- 8Perform steps 1-6 in this tutorial.
- 9Select "apply update from sdcard" or a similar item.
- 10Select the file from step 7.
- 11Select "reboot system now".
- 12Enter any password or PIN.
- 13If you still cannot get in, then you will need to erase all of your data.
- 14Perform all of the steps in this tutorial.
I forgot my Samsung J1 ace screen lock password and I want to reset it without losing data?
I forgot my Samsung J1 ace screen lock password and I want to reset it without losing data
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : Tech
Recent edits by: drsagarhk, Nicole12, Eng