Edited by Anonymous, Eng, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
How do I recover my security patterns on my Sony Xperia E1 smartphone?
I forgot the pattern that I have entered. I have tried opening my phone using my email and password, but I am out of data or airtime. I think it was caused by: simple forgetfulness.
Your only choice before hard-resetting your smartphone will be following the steps below.
- 1Copy the pattern removal file to the microSD card of your E1.
- 2Press And hold the volume-up and power buttons until you see a green robot on the screen.You will enter the recovery menu.
- 3Find an option to install, choose, or apply your ZIP file from the microSD card and navigate to it using the volume buttons.
- 4Confirm your selection with the power button.
- 5Afterwards, select "reboot system now" with the power button.
- 6Enter any pattern and see if it works for you.If not, then you will have to hard-reset your E1.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Eng, Anonymous