Edited by Anonymous, Calob Horton, Eng
Questions and Answers
How do I play music that I have put on my SD card on my Samsung phone?
I have put songs onto my external SD card; however, it will not play on my Samsung phone.
Regardless of how old or new your Samsung Android phone is, it comes with a stock music player that you can use to play songs that are on your SD card from your phone. However, you will need to reformat the card on your phone in order for your phone's applications to recognize the card. This will wipe all of your card's data, so make sure you backup everything to your computer. To format your card and use it in your Samsung phone's music player application, follow the simple steps below:
- Backup your SD card contents to your computer.
- Insert your SD card into your phone.
- Go to SD card and phone storage.
- Tap Unmount SD card and tap OK.
- Tap Format SD card and tap OK.
- Put your SD card back into your computer and transfer your music files.
- Reinsert your SD card into your phone.
- Open your Music Player app.
Your music player application will now recognize the SD card and load all of the songs that are on it so you can listen to them.
To play music using Android Samsung duos phone?
I have copied one mp3 song from my PC to SD card in my Samsung duos phone, but I cannot find the song using audio button. I have tried: 2 or 3 times. I think it was caused by: Some ways there, but I cannot find it
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Calob Horton, Anonymous