Edited by Eng, baronnmulenga, M fasehab, Heeralal Tanwar and 16 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 How can I regain my O+ phone on removing the privacy password?
- 1.2 Sky Android phone facing issue regarding password?
- 1.3 How do I bypass the privacy protection when I've already reformatted my phone?
- 1.4 How to remove privacy password protection on Android phone (Model: Auxus Note 5.5)?
- 1.5 How do I erase the privacy protection on my mobicel trendy?
- 1.6 The Micromax A99 phone is asking for the Privacy protection password for the very first time since I bought it. Please help?
- 1.7 Please assist with privacy protection passwords? On my Infinix phone, after I changed my SIM card. I have tried 0000, 1234, 123456, 000000?
- 1.8 I insert new SIM and my P6 Pro Symphony Android set asked for Privacy Protection Password?
- 1.9 What is the protection password for mobicel Model ONYX?
- 1.10 Hi! actually, I bought a second-hand iPhone from a company sale, which they showed to be reset; and when I put a SIM, it is asking for my iCloud account?
- 1.11 Privacy protection is suddenly appearing on my cell phone screen Samsung j5, what do I do?
- 1.12 Actually I bought a new line, and when I inserted it in my phone it asked for a privacy protection password and honestly speaking I forgot my password, I could not remember, have tried but I still fail, what do I do?
- 1.13 My phone is Micromax q345 and asking about privacy pin?
- 1.14 Hello, please how do I root a cubot x15 phone and re-flash the Firmware?
- 1.15 My phone is asking me to provide the PPP (Privacy Protection Password) and froze, I can't type any letters?
- 1.16 Hi I bought a mobicel GEM and I entered a privacy security password which I forgot. I cannot unlock it now please help?
- 2 Referencing this Article
- 3 Comments
Questions and Answers
How can I regain my O+ phone on removing the privacy password?
I just removed my SIM card a few minutes ago to give a friend to use, then it brought please Enter the privacy protection password and I don't remember any, kindly help!
You triggered the security SIM Lock when you removed the SIM card.
- 1Make sure your SIM is active.
- 2Remove/ reinsert the SIM on to your O+ device.
- 3friends or relatives, other personal numbers).If the SIM gets removed, a notification goes to your Emergency Contacts ( e.g.
- 4The message reads " Your SIM card has been changed or phone might be stolen".
- 5Once notification SMS has been received, reply with #opluspin#.
- 6A new SMS will be sent back including the latest PIN to unlock your phone.
- 7Take note of this code as you can use it each time you change your SIM.Use this PIN to your O+ handset.
See more questions like this: How to remove privacy protection password on VIWA Phone
See more questions like this: PRIVACY PASSWORD FOR X-TIGI PHONE
See more questions like this: My phone is Hisense u602, it keeps asking for a privacy protection password on the screen?
Sky Android phone facing issue regarding password?
I just bought a phone and after reset, it is showing me enter privacy protection password. I reset the phone by pressing volume up and power button, remove cash and rebooted the phone, but still facing the same issue
They took out their SIM and you put in yours, I am assuming? This is why you are seeing this message for Privacy Protection. If you can, contact the previous owner. They will need to put in the SIM they removed and disable the SIM lock. If you can't contact them, you can install new firmware on the device. Remove the SIM and hard reset the device again. Sometimes on certain Android devices, this trick works.There is also an XDA developer too to bypass Privacy Protection but it requires that the USB debugging be enabled. You can't do that unless you can access the settings on the device.
How do I bypass the privacy protection when I've already reformatted my phone?
I changed SIM cards on my phone, then when I placed the new SIM card and turned my phone on, it asked me for a privacy protection password. I don't remember setting it up on my phone and I've tried everything to even reformatting my phone.
Factory resetting your device will not help with removing a Privacy Protection message. You can take the previous SIM (assuming it is still active) and remove the SIM Lock. Your other three options are:
- 1To see if your phone has the feature to send the password to a Trusted Emergency Contact that you previously set up.
- 2This can be difficult though as you will have to prove you are the original owner so going to one of their physical locations is recommended.Contact your SIM card cellular network provider and ask if they have a default pin.
- 3Install new firmware on the device.
See more questions like this: My phone is asking for a privacy protection password (PPP), how did I know it?
How to remove privacy password protection on Android phone (Model: Auxus Note 5.5)?
Steps already tried:
> Wipe data and reset the phone
> Tried connecting to the laptop, but it's not opening... please help. Regards.
XDA has provided the Custom ROM you will need to bypass the Privacy Protection. Before you do this, the privacy protection password is usually 6 to 8 digits. Try birthdays, 123456, 000000, or any other combinations you think you may have used to set this up previously.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: How to remove a privacy protection password in my mobile phone
See more questions like this: How can I get the privacy protection password for my teeno mobile phone?
How do I erase the privacy protection on my mobicel trendy?
Good day. I recently inserted a new SIM card in my phone mobile and now it is asking me to enter a privacy protection password which I don't remember setting up.
Mobicel has a feature where you can send a text to your Trendy device, assuming you remember who your Emergency Contact was.
- 1Insert the former SIM card.
- 2Using one of your three Emergency Contact's devices, text #mima# to your cell phone.
- 3Your Trendy will then get a response via SMS of a password to use to unlock the Privacy Protection.
- 4Only install ROM that is intended for your specific make and model of a cell phone.Install ROM on the device as your final last resort solution.
See more questions like this: How to remove the privacy protection password on Prestigio psp mobile?
The Micromax A99 phone is asking for the Privacy protection password for the very first time since I bought it. Please help?
Hi, huge problem with the phone. I have Micromax A99, I updated the software and it asked for Privacy Protection password and I don't know how to deal with it. I have seen this issue for the very first time. Even after resetting the phone I am unable to open it. I can just receive calls and nothing else apart from that. I really wish if you can help me with that.
From your Emergency Contact's phone, SMS #resetpin# to your Micromax A99. You will then get an SMS to the A99 with the procedure to follow. If you do not remember one of the three Emergency Contact people, then you will have to install new firmware on the device despite just updating it.
See more questions like this: Can you help bypass protection password on a budget mobile phone?
Please assist with privacy protection passwords? On my Infinix phone, after I changed my SIM card. I have tried 0000, 1234, 123456, 000000?
I am unable to unlock my SIM after I changed my SIM card. I have tried 0000, 1234, 000000, 123456, and my personal pin and yet to no avail. I have never seen such and I'm really worried. I have tried all possible passwords, 0000, 1234, 000000, 123456, and my personal pin. I have restarted the phone and also done a hard reset. I have tried: Passwords and my personal pin. hard reset and a restart. I think it was caused by: I changed my SIM.
and tried to put it on, it asked for my pin and then the password that I do not have an idea how it came about.
With your former SIM active, put that back in the device. You can then disable the SIM lock under Security or set a pin up which you will remember. Then swap to the new SIM and reboot your phone. If the code is still requested, this time you will know it.
I insert new SIM and my P6 Pro Symphony Android set asked for Privacy Protection Password?
I can't open my mobile set. I want to open it, but it seeks password.
Follow the above suggested solutions in previous answers, I am not sure which code you would use on your device but there are a few listed above. You could also put in the old SIM and deactivate the lock or set it up for you to remember.
What is the protection password for mobicel Model ONYX?
I just bought a second hand mobile model onyx. It was working fine until I hard reset it, now it wants a privacy protection password which I don't know, please help!
The MOBILE solution is posted above for you. Just going to let you know as a Public Service Announcement, you never want to post your IMEI number online. It has been removed for you.
See more questions like this: Onyx mobicel ppp I would like to unlock it, to carry on using my phone?
Hi! actually, I bought a second-hand iPhone from a company sale, which they showed to be reset; and when I put a SIM, it is asking for my iCloud account?
Hi! Actually, I bought a second-hand iPhone from a company sale, which they showed to be reset; and when I put a SIM, it is asking for my iCloud account
If you still have that company contacts, you should do it immediately. Otherwise, you are ending up with a smartphone that has a very limited use.
- 1Connect to WiFi.
- 2Boot up the smartphone.
- 3At the "Choose a WiFi Network" page, press the home button.
- 4Tap on "More WiFi Settings".
- 5Tap on the exclamation mark next to the available WiFi network.
- 6If you are connected to the network, tap on "Forget Network".
- 7Go back to "Choose a WiFi Network" page.
- 8Press the home button.
- 9Select "Start over".
- 10Tap on "DNS".
- Type "188.8.131.52" for North America. Type "184.108.40.206" for Europe. Type "220.127.116.11" for Asia. Type "18.104.22.168" for other regions.
- 11Tap on "Back".
- 12You may need to enter a password.Tap on the network name.
- 13Tap on "Join".
- 14You should see the "Log in" page.You may need to tap on "Back" if you are redirected to a screen other than "Choose a WiFi Network".
- 15Tap on "Menu".
- 16If you have an older iOS version, you can tap on "Applications".
- 17Then, tap on one of the three "Crash" option, which will unlock the smartphone and "crash" to the desktop.
- 18The device will be limited in functionality.For newer iOS, you will have to use the smartphone from the menu.
Privacy protection is suddenly appearing on my cell phone screen Samsung j5, what do I do?
I was playing a game and after some time this screen appeared
Remove the battery and see if the warning goes away with a soft reset. Since you did not remove the SIM card, you may want to consider uninstalling your most recent apps. Then set up a pin for the Privacy Protection within Security. You should also arrange for three Emergency Contacts. Finally, connect your phone to Kies on the PC and run an update on the device. It sounds like you have corrupted OS as the Privacy Protection is not triggered unless a SIM card is removed.
Actually I bought a new line, and when I inserted it in my phone it asked for a privacy protection password and honestly speaking I forgot my password, I could not remember, have tried but I still fail, what do I do?
Privacy protection password anti-theft. I have tried: Have tried to enter the password I thought I set and also have tried to reset but still no answer. I think it was caused by: Due to a forgotten password and changing of a new number
Use one of the Emergency Contact's devices that you setup when you did the initial Privacy Protection. With their phone, text your device with one of the # codes mentioned above. The password is 6 to 8 characters long depending on your device.
My phone is Micromax q345 and asking about privacy pin?
I bought a new SIM when I placed it in and after I have turned the phone on it was asking privacy pin
Use your old SIM for the Micromax and disable the Privacy Protection. If this fails then you will have to do one of the other two solutions posted above.
Hello, please how do I root a cubot x15 phone and re-flash the Firmware?
Phone: cubot x15. Android. made in China. I have tried: Reboot the phone. I think it was caused by: I forgot the anti-theft protection password
Install SP tool and use that to flash your new firmware. Most Chinese devices will also need you to reassign the IMEI after you complete the firmware installation. The XDA link posted above explains the process on a Chinese Android Device.
My phone is asking me to provide the PPP (Privacy Protection Password) and froze, I can't type any letters?
My phone is asking me to provide the PPP and froze, I can't type any letters?
Pull the battery for a soft reset. If your phone now responds then put in the Privacy Protection Password that you set up. Although a hard reset will not remove the Privacy Protection Password, you should do that if your keyboard is still not responding after you pull the battery. Because the device froze, I suspect either a SIM or OS corruption issue.
Hi I bought a mobicel GEM and I entered a privacy security password which I forgot. I cannot unlock it now please help?
I do not remember my privacy security password that I installed on my mobicel GEM and now I cannot use my phone. Please help. My phone is a mobicel GEM what steps to take if I forgot my password? I have tried: I have tried all my personal numbers I have tried 0000, 1234, 00000, 01234, and still nothing. I think it was caused by: I lent my husband the cellphone and he inserted his SIM card, when he returned it back, it requests a privacy security password which I do not remember
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
How can I regain my O+ phone on removing the privacy password. (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved Jun 24, 2017, from http://visihow.com/How_do_I_open_my_phone_with_a_privacy_protection_password
MLA (Modern Language Association) "How can I regain my O+ phone on removing the privacy password." VisiHow, visihow.com/How_do_I_open_my_phone_with_a_privacy_protection_password Accessed 24 Jun 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "How can I regain my O+ phone on removing the privacy password." Accessed Jun 24, 2017. http://visihow.com/How_do_I_open_my_phone_with_a_privacy_protection_password.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Maria, Aning Saba, Alma