Edited by Eng, baronnmulenga, M fasehab, Heeralal Tanwar and 15 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 How can I regain my O+ phone on removing the privacy password?
- 1.2 Sky Android phone facing issue regarding password?
- 1.3 How do I bypass the privacy protection when I've already reformatted my phone?
- 1.4 How to remove privacy password protection on Android phone (Model: Auxus Note 5.5)?
- 1.5 How do I erase the privacy protection on my mobicel trendy?
- 1.6 The phone is asking for the Privacy protection password for the very first time since I bought it. Please help?
- 1.7 Please assist with privacy protection passwords? On my Infinix phone, after I changed my SIM card. I have tried 0000, 1234, 123456, 000000?
- 1.8 I insert new SIM and my P6 Pro Symphony Android set asked for Privacy protection Password?
- 1.9 What is the protection password for mobicel Model ONYX?
- 1.10 Hi! actually, I bought a second-hand iPhone from a company sale, which they showed to be reset; and when I put a SIM, it is asking for my iCloud account?
- 1.11 Privacy protection is suddenly appearing on my cell phone screen Samsung j5, what do I do?
- 1.12 Actually I bought a new line, and when I inserted it in my phone it asked for a privacy protection password.and honestly speaking I forgot my password, I could not remember, have tried but I still fail, what do I do?
- 1.13 My phone is Micromax q345 and asking about privacy pin?
- 1.14 Hello, please how do I root your phone and re-flash the Firmware?
- 1.15 I can't access my phone, it locked itself and refuses to open?
- 1.16 My phone is asking me to provide the PPP (Privacy Protection Password) and froze, I can't type any letters?
- 2 Referencing this Article
- 3 Comments
Questions and Answers
How can I regain my O+ phone on removing the privacy password?
Hey, I just removed my SIM card a few minutes ago to give a friend to use then it brought please Enter the privacy protection password and I don't remember any. kindly help
You triggered the security SIM Lock when you removed the SIM card.
- 1Make sure your SIM is active.
- 2Remove/ reinsert the SIM on to your O+ device.
- 3If the SIM gets removed, a notification goes to your Emergency Contacts ( e.g .friends or relatives, other personal numbers).
- 4The message reads " Your SIM card has been changed or phone might be stolen".
- 5Once notification SMS has been received, reply with #opluspin#.
- 6A new SMS will be sent back including the latest PIN to unlock your phone.
- 7Use this PIN to your O+ handset.Take note of this code as you can use it each time you change your SIM.
Sky Android phone facing issue regarding password?
I just bought a phone and after reset is showing me enter privacy protection password. I reset the phone by pressing volume up and power button, remove cash and rebooted the phone, but still facing the same issue
They took out their SIM and you put in yours, I am assuming? This is why you are seeing this message for Privacy Protection. If you can, contact the previous owner. They will need to put in the SIM they removed and disable the SIM lock. If you can't contact them, you can install new firmware on the device. Remove the SIM and hard reset the device again. Sometimes on certain Android devices, this trick works.There is also an XDA developer too to bypass Privacy Protection but it requires that the USB debugging be enabled. You can't do that unless you can access the settings on the device.
How do I bypass the privacy protection when I've already reformatted my phone?
I changed SIM cards on my phone then when I placed the new SIM card and turned my phone on, it asked me for a privacy protection password. I don't remember setting it up on my phone and I've tried everything to even reformatting my phone.
Factory resetting your device will not help with removing a Privacy Protection message. You can take the previous SIM (assuming it is still active) and remove the SIM Lock. Your other three options are:
- 1To see if your phone has the feature to send the password to a Trusted Emergency Contact that you previously set up.
- 2Contact your SIM card cellular network provider and ask if they have a default pin.This can be difficult though as you will have to prove you are the original owner so going to one of their physical locations is recommended.
- 3Install new firmware on the device.
See more questions like this: My phone is asking for a privacy protection password (PPP), how did I know it?
How to remove privacy password protection on Android phone (Model: Auxus Note 5.5)?
Steps already tried:
> Wipe data and reset the phone
> Tried connecting to the laptop, but it's not opening...
XDA has provided the Custom ROM you will need to bypass the Privacy Protection. Before you do this, the privacy protection password is usually 6 to 8 digits. Try birthdays, 123456, 000000, or any other combinations you think you may have used to set this up previously.
See more questions like this: How can I get the privacy protection password for my teeno mobile phone?
How do I erase the privacy protection on my mobicel trendy?
Good day. I recently opened inserted a new SIM card in my phone mobile and now it is asking me to enter a privacy protection password which I don't remember setting up. Please email me
Mobicel has a feature where you can send a text to your Trendy device, assuming you remember who your Emergency Contact was.
- 1Insert the former SIM card.
- 2Using one of your three Emergency Contact's devices, text #mima# to your cellphone.
- 3Your Trendy will then get a response via SMS of a password to use to unlock the Privacy Protection.
- 4Install ROM on the device as your final last resort solution.Only install ROM that is intended for your specific make and model of a cellphone.
The phone is asking for the Privacy protection password for the very first time since I bought it. Please help?
Hi, huge problem with the phone. I have Micromax A99, I updated the software and it asked for Privacy protection password and I don't know how to deal with it. I have seen this issue for the very first time. Even after resetting the phone I am unable to open it. I can just receive calls and nothing else apart from that. I really wish if you can help me with that.
From your Emergency Contact's phone, SMS #resetpin# to your Micromax A99. You will then get a SMS to the A99 with the procedure to follow. If you do not remember one of the three Emergency Contact people, then you will have to install new firmware on the device despite just updating it.
See more questions like this: Can you help bypass on a budget mobile phone?
Please assist with privacy protection passwords? On my Infinix phone, after I changed my SIM card. I have tried 0000, 1234, 123456, 000000?
I am unable to unlock my SIM after I changed my SIM card. I have tried 0000, 1234, 000000, 123456, and my personal pin and yet to no avail. I have never seen such and I'm really worried. I have tried all possible passwords, 0000, 1234, 000000, 123456, and my personal pin. I have restarted the phone and also done a hard reset. I have tried: Passwords and my personal pin. hard reset and a restart. I think it was caused by: I changed my SIM.
and tried to put it on, it asked for my pin and then the password that I do not have an idea how it came about.
With your former SIM active, put that back in the device. You can then disable the SIM lock under Security or set a pin up which you will remember. Then swap to the new SIM and reboot your phone. If the code is still requested, this time you will know it.
See more questions like this: I have a problem of privacy protection password on my Android phone after changing the SIM card. Please can you help?
I insert new SIM and my P6 Pro Symphony Android set asked for Privacy protection Password?
I can't open my mobile set.I want to open it but it seeks password.
Follow the above suggested solutions in previous answers, I am not sure which code you would use on your device but there are a few listed above. You could also put in the old SIM and deactivate the lock or set it up for you to remember.
What is the protection password for mobicel Model ONYX?
I JUST BOUGHT A SECOND HAND MOBICEL Model ONYX. IT WAS WORKING FINE UNTIL I HARD reset IT, NOW IT WANTS A PRIVACY PROTECTION PASSWORD WHICH I Don't KNOW, PLEASE HELP
The MOBICEL solution is posted above for you. Just going to let you know as a Public Service Announcement, you never want to post your IMEI number online. It has been removed for you.
Hi! actually, I bought a second-hand iPhone from a company sale, which they showed to be reset; and when I put a SIM, it is asking for my iCloud account?
Hi! Actually, I bought a second-hand iPhone from a company sale, which they showed to be reset; and when I put a SIM, it is asking for my iCloud account
If you still have that company contacts, you should do it immediately. Otherwise, you are ending up with a smartphone that has a very limited use.
- 1Connect to WiFi.
- 2Boot up the smartphone.
- 3At the "Choose a WiFi Network" page, press the home button.
- 4Tap on "More WiFi Settings".
- 5Tap on the exclamation mark next to the available WiFi network.
- 6If you are connected to the network, tap on "Forget Network".
- 7Go back to "Choose a WiFi Network" page.
- 8Press the home button.
- 9Select "Start over".
- 10Tap on "DNS".
- Type "126.96.36.199" for North America. Type "188.8.131.52" for Europe. Type "184.108.40.206" for Asia. Type "220.127.116.11" for other regions.
- 11Tap on "Back".
- 12Tap on the network name.You may need to enter a password.
- 13Tap on "Join".
- 14You may need to tap on "Back" if you are redirected to a screen other than "Choose a WiFi Network".You should see the "Log in" page.
- 15Tap on "Menu".
- 16If you have an older iOS version, you can tap on "Applications".
- 17Then, tap on one of the three "Crash" option, which will unlock the smartphone and "crash" to desktop.
- 18For newer iOS, you will have to use the smartphone from the menu.The device will be limited in functionality.
Privacy protection is suddenly appearing on my cell phone screen Samsung j5, what do I do?
I was playing a game and after some time this screen appeared
Remove the battery and see if the warning goes away with a soft reset. Since you did not remove the SIM card, you may want to consider uninstalling your most recent apps. Then setup a pin for the Privacy Protection within Security. You should also arrange for three Emergency Contacts. Finally, connect your phone to Kies on the PC and run a update on the device. It sounds like you have corrupted OS as the Privacy Protection is not triggered unless a SIM card is removed.
Actually I bought a new line, and when I inserted it in my phone it asked for a privacy protection password.and honestly speaking I forgot my password, I could not remember, have tried but I still fail, what do I do?
Privacy protection password anti-theft. I have tried: Have tried to enter the password I thought I set and also have tried to reset but still no answer. I think it was caused by: Due to a forgotten password and changing of a new number
Use one of the Emergency Contact's devices that you setup when you did the initial Privacy Protection. With their phone, text your device with one of the # codes mentioned above. The password is 6 to 8 characters long depending on your device.
My phone is Micromax q345 and asking about privacy pin?
I bought a new SIM, when I placed it in and after I have turned the phone on it was asking privacy pin
Use your old SIM for the Micromax and disable the Privacy Protection. If this fails then use you will have to do one of the other two solutions posted above.
Hello, please how do I root your phone and re-flash the Firmware?
Phone: cubot x15. Android. made in China. I have tried: Reboot the phone. I think it was caused by: I forgot the anti-theft protection password
Install SP tool and use that to flash your new firmware. Most Chinese devices will also need you to reassign the IMEI after you complete the firmware installation. The XDA link posted above explains the process on a Chinese Android Device.
I can't access my phone, it locked itself and refuses to open?
It's locked by itself and I don't know how to open it. It is asking for the privacy protection password which I have no idea about. Can you please help me?
If you never set one up, then try default combinations in 6 to 8 digits. This can be bypassed by installing new OS on the device and if your phone has a PC companion program, this will be the easiest way to update the OS. If you did not remove the SIM, then your OS is corrupted or you need a new SIM because it failed.
My phone is asking me to provide the PPP (Privacy Protection Password) and froze, I can't type any letters?
My phone is asking me to provide the PPP and froze, I can't type any letters?
Pull the battery for a soft reset. If your phone now responds then put in the Privacy Protection Password that you setup. Although a hard reset will not remove the Privacy Protection Password, you should do that if your keyboard is still not responding after you pull the battery. Because the device froze, I suspect either a SIM or OS corruption issue.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
How can I regain my O+ phone on removing the privacy password. (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 24, 2017, from http://visihow.com/How_do_I_open_my_phone_with_a_privacy_protection_password
MLA (Modern Language Association) "How can I regain my O+ phone on removing the privacy password." VisiHow, visihow.com/How_do_I_open_my_phone_with_a_privacy_protection_password Accessed 24 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "How can I regain my O+ phone on removing the privacy password." Accessed Mar 24, 2017. http://visihow.com/How_do_I_open_my_phone_with_a_privacy_protection_password.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Aning Saba, Alma, Ninzznin