Edited by Hailey, Jacob, Eng, Rayoz
Questions and Answers
How do I keep my Facebook contacts from showing up on my contacts in my Galaxy 4S?
I have so many Facebook contacts and I don't want to see them on my contacts list in my phone.
Having too many Facebook friends in your contact list can be very annoying and removing them can be a bit confusing. Follow the steps below to remove your Facebook friends from the Samsung Galaxy S4 contacts list:
- 1On your home screen, tap on the 'Apps' icon.
- 2Open the Facebook app.
- 3Touch the 'Menu' button on your phone.
- 4Select 'Settings'.
- 5Tap on the 'Sync Contacts' option, under the 'Other Settings' Section.
- 6Select 'Remove Facebook data'.
- 7Now all of your Facebook friends have been deleted from the contacts list.
Note that removing your friends from the phone contacts does not remove them from your Facebook friends list. It just un-sync them from your Android phone.
If you need any extra help, let us know in the questions section.
Can I turn off or edit the "favorites" on my Galaxy S4?
I am trying to turn off the favorites option, if it can't be turned off I want to be able to delete individual entries from it.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : USE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
Recent edits by: Eng, Jacob, Hailey