Edited by Kibernetik, VisiHow, sam sam, Eng and 4 others
Questions and Answers
How do I get into Sony Xperia mobile phone bypass pin?
How do I bypass pin code for Sony Xperia mobile phone. I have tried: I have no SIM card in phone
Please see if this workaround unlocks your phone.
- 1Tap on "Emergency call" at the lower section of the screen.
- 2Dial *#*#73556673#*#*.
- 3Press the power button.
- 4Wait for a couple of seconds until the screen lights up.
- 5You will see the home screen.Press the home button.
- 6Tap on the phone icon.
- 7The phone should be unlocked.Dial *#*#73556673#*#* again.
- 8Tap on "Settings" and "Security" to change the lock-screen type if you wish.
I can't open my phone Sony Ericson x10a, too many attempts drawn?
Someone has drawn my Sony Ericson x10a, too many attempt so the phone is locked!
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: How can I recover or at least reset a pattern lock on my Sony Z1
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Alma, Talib Kwali, cwt92