Edited by spasnick, Calob Horton, Eng
Questions and Answers
How do I get HomeSync on my PC?
I own a Toshiba and I need Homesync on it.
Unfortunately, HomeSync cannot connect your Samsung Galaxy Note3 to your Toshiba PC. HomeSync is used to connect your Samsung Galaxy phone to your television, allowing you to stream your phone's screen and files directly to your TV without the need for an HDMI cable. However, there is a way you can stream your Samsung Galaxy Note3's screen to your Toshiba PC. It's called BBQScreen, and you can learn how to use it by following the simple steps below:
- Download BBQScreen onto your laptop by clicking this link.
- Download BBQScreen onto your Samsung Galaxy Note3 by clicking this link.
- Plug your device into your computer via a USB cable.
- Turn on USB Debugging by doing the following:
- Open your Settings application.
- Tap the General tab.
- Scroll down and tap the About device panel.
- Tap Build number 10 times. Your device will tell you that you're now a developer.
- Press the Back button, located on the lower right-hand corner of your device.
- Tap Developer options.
- Check the box for USB debugging.
- Once USB Debugging is on, make sure your device and your laptop are on the same WiFi network.
- Open the applications on both your laptop and your phone.
- Tap USB when asked about root.
- Click the Bootstrap non-root USB method in the lower left-hand corner of the laptop's application.
- Double-click your device when it appears.
What is the way to mirror phone Galaxy S4 with MHL?
What is the way to mirror phone Galaxy S4 with MHL
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : How To Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Recent edits by: Calob Horton, spasnick