Edited by taraji, Eng, Jacob
Questions and Answers
How can I verify my WhatsApp code?
My WhatsApp is not available they say I recently request it
When setting up a new WhatsApp account, you'll receive a code by SMS message for confirming your mobile number. If you haven't received a text message shortly after registering your phone, you should see an option for 'Resending the text message'. If you don't have that option, you can uninstall this app and follow the main article to install WhatsApp again.
If you just need to know how to uninstall WhatsApp, follow these steps:
- 1On your phone home screen, tap on the 'Apps' icon.
- 2Open 'Settings'.
- 3Tap on the 'Application manager' option.
- 4Navigate through the list of apps, and click on the WhatsApp app.
- 5On the app page, tap on the uninstall button.
- 6Now WhatsApp is deleted from your phone.
- 7Follow the main article to reinstall WhatsApp, by clicking on the title of this Q&A page, or the link below the article summary.
If you have any additional questions, let us know.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
How can I verify my WhatsApp code. (2015). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 31, 2017, from http://visihow.com/How_can_I_verify_my_Whatsapp_code
MLA (Modern Language Association) "How can I verify my WhatsApp code." VisiHow, visihow.com/How_can_I_verify_my_Whatsapp_code Accessed 31 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "How can I verify my WhatsApp code." Accessed Mar 31, 2017. http://visihow.com/How_can_I_verify_my_Whatsapp_code.
Categories : Software
Recent edits by: Eng, taraji