Edited by taraji, Eng, Jacob, Maria
Questions and Answers
How can I verify my WhatsApp code?
My WhatsApp is not available they say I recently request it
When setting up a new WhatsApp account, you'll receive a code by SMS message for confirming your mobile number. If you haven't received a text message shortly after registering your phone, you should see an option for 'Resending the text message'. If you don't have that option, you can uninstall this app and follow the main article to install WhatsApp again.
If you just need to know how to uninstall WhatsApp, follow these steps:
- 1On your phone home screen, tap on the 'Apps' icon.
- 2Open 'Settings'.
- 3Tap on the 'Application manager' option.
- 4Navigate through the list of apps and click on the WhatsApp app.
- 5On the app page, tap on the uninstall button.
- 6Now WhatsApp is deleted from your phone.
- 7Follow the main article to reinstall WhatsApp, by clicking on the title of this Q&A page, or the link below the article summary.
If you have any additional questions, let us know.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: I couldn't download WhatsApp in my mobile Windows 7 HTC HD7
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Software
Recent edits by: Jacob, Eng, taraji