Q&A from the article:

Get your girlfriend to forgive

Edited by jyobujji, Anonymous, Eng

Questions and Answers

How can I urge my girlfriend to help me financially?

I want to ask my girlfriend for financial help. She has been so helpful to me financially and this time, she insisted that she can't help me any longer until I arrive to her and I don't have the flight ticket to arrive to her. Secondly, I am a military officer, I can't risk my job to go to her because of the financial help I asked from her. How can you help me to urge her for this last and final time to convince her to assist me and I promise to come to her if she can borrow me this last and final money.. Thanks for understanding.. Regards. I have tried: Begging. I think it was caused by: She want me to visit her first before she helps me because she have been so helpful to me

Was this helpful? Yes | No | I need help


VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.

The above questions are from the following wiki...
Get your girlfriend to forgive


VisiHow welcomes all comments. If you do not want to be anonymous, register or log in. It is free.

Premier Author
0 Articles Started
2 Article Edits
1,000 Points
Jyobujji is a premier author with VisiHow. Jyobujji has achieved the level of "Recruit" with 1,000 points. Jyobujji has started 0 articles (including this one) and has also made 2 article edits. 100 people have read Jyobujji's article contributions.
Jyobujji's Message Board
Jyobujji: Hi, my name is Jyobujji.
Jyobujji: Can I help you with your problem about "How can I urge my girlfriend to help me financially"?

Article Info

Categories : Relationships

Recent edits by: Anonymous, jyobujji

Share this Article:

Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 13 times.

Do you have a question not answered in this article?
Click here to ask one of the writers of this article

Thank Our Volunteer Authors.

Would you like to give back to the community by fixing a spelling mistake? Yes | No