Edited by Dougie, arun.dua1, Dougie-1, lisareeder and 7 others
Questions and Answers
How can I cast my screen to HD TV. I have the Galaxy Tab 3, 7.0 and it does not have the AllCast function. What application will work with my Galaxy Tab 3?
You can do this wirelessly, with Samsung Smart View. This is because the Tab 3 does not support AllShare or MHL connectivity, so you will need to connect wirelessly. To do this, follow these steps:
- 1Download and open Smart View.
- 2Turn on your Smart View compatible TV.
- 3On your Samsung Tablet, open 'Samsung Smart View'.
- 4You will see a message while it connects.
- 5Wait about 30 seconds while it connects.
- 6After it connects, you will be asked if you'd like the connection to be powered by Bluetooth.
- 7Select 'No'.
- 8After a few seconds, you should have your screen mirrored wirelessly to your TV.
When I screen mirror, the display on the TV is dimmed?
I have a Tab3 8.0 and a Samsung Smart TV, every time I go to screen mirror, the display is always dimmed on the TV, changing the tablet light doesn't help. Not quite sure what's wrong.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: Does the Galaxy tab 3 7.0 inch have screen mirroring
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Maria, zitalena, CARL