Edited by mutambo, Eng, swaggatex, alexa1997 and 10 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 How can I reset my itel mobile 1352?
- 1.2 I'm trying to hard reset my iNote 1352 using its hardware keys but its just bringing me the Android and not the wipe/reboot menu, any other way to reset it using its hardware keys?
- 1.3 Please, how can I Hard Reset my itel1352 Android?
- 1.4 Hi I want to decode my itel1352?
- 1.5 How do I hard reset Tecno t340 which is asking for phone unlock code?
- 1.6 How can I reset my phone itel 1353?
- 1.7 My phone has blocked. Download the system file, itel it1352 system image?
- 1.8 How to delete everything on my phone?
- 1.9 Hello. How can I reset my It 1352 phone because I forgot the pattern?
- 1.10 Please, which software can I use to flash itel iNote mini of any kind?
- 1.11 itel it1452 won't boot, and all it shows is the inote logo in the middle of the screen?
- 1.12 I forgot my password and I tried many times to no avail, what should I do?
- 1.13 I want to hard restart my itel it1701?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
How can I reset my itel mobile 1352?
My phone has the pattern attempts, someone tried to open for so many time and he bloc kit, it is almost a month how am not using my phone, please am in need of you assistance
To Hard Reset an itel 1352 iNote:
- 1Turn off the iNote.
- 2Press and hold the Volume Up button for 10 to 15 seconds.
- 3Now add the Power button and hold down along with the Volume Up for another 10 to 15 seconds.
- 4After 10 to 15 seconds you will release the Power Button but continue holding down the Volume Up button.
- 5This can take up to 30 seconds of holding down the button before the menu appears.Wait for the Recovery Menu to appear before releasing the Volume Up.
- 6You will hit Power quickly to confirm your selection.Use the Home Button to enter the Menu,then the Volume Down, and Power buttons to navigate to the Wipe Data/Reset function.
If this combo does not work, reverse step 1 and 2. Sometimes you have to switch up the combo for steps 1 and 2 to enter into the Recovery Mode.
I'm trying to hard reset my iNote 1352 using its hardware keys but its just bringing me the Android and not the wipe/reboot menu, any other way to reset it using its hardware keys?
Follow the instructions using the hardware key press combos for set amount of seconds. This will put you into Recovery Mode on the 1352. You also can use ADB tools and the fastboot recovery method on the itel to gain access and bypass Google verification.
See more questions like this: How do I restart or hard reset iNote itel.1352?
Please, how can I Hard Reset my itel1352 Android?
Please, how can I Hard Reset my itel1352 Android
In the top answer on this VisiHow page you will see how to hard reset the itel 1352. It is very important to follow these steps exactly and it may take several attempts before you get the right amount of seconds for each step to enter the Recovery Mode. itel has a difficult hard reset combination on most of their phones and these instructions only work on a select few models from itel.
Hi I want to decode my itel1352?
I put the schema on my laptop and its blocked
By following the top answer instructions you can enter the Recovery Menu to decode your itel 1352. If you are not successful the first few attempts with the key combinations, pull the battery for 10 minutes before starting the process again.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: Hello, how can I reset my inote itel it1352 phone
How do I hard reset Tecno t340 which is asking for phone unlock code?
Can't remember my password for Tecno t340, kindly help
The code (*#9999#) on a Tecno t340 sometimes reboots the phone unlocked. Try it.
How can I reset my phone itel 1353?
It asks me for the Google address and password, I don't have it.
Go to Google Accounts Recovery to get your Google Account and password. These phones are difficult to hard reset. Here is the reset instructions for an itel 1353:
- 1Turn off the itel 1353.
- 2Press and hold the Power Button for 3 to 5 seconds.
- 3While still holding the power button, you will now also press and hold the Volume Down button for an additional 3 to 5 seconds.
- 4Release both buttons after the 3 to 5 seconds.
- 5If not attempt the process again.You should now see the Android icon.
- 6Once the Android icon appears, press the Volume Up button once and the phone should now boot into the Recovery Mode.
- 7Use the Volume buttons to navigate the menu and the Power button to select.
My phone has blocked. Download the system file, itel it1352 system image?
How to remove Google account itel iNote it1352. Download the system file itel it1352 system image
Using Google Accounts Recovery to get your Google Account credentials will be much easier. You can follow the hard reset key combo instructions in the top answer on this page but if you get your Google Account back then you will not lose any data and can unlock the phone.
How to delete everything on my phone?
My phone sleep if I don't touch it
You can change your screenlock options in Settings. To hard reset your phone you would go into the Settings menu and then the Backup and Reset option. Also, you want your phone screen to go black when you are not touching your phone. This prevents screen burn out and fast battery loss.
Hello. How can I reset my It 1352 phone because I forgot the pattern?
I forgot the pattern I drew. I want to know how to reset it. Please help me.
Keep attempting the pattern until you get the option to login with your Google Account. It might take several attempts before you see the option and you may get the right pattern by then. In the future, it is always better to use a pinlock instead of a pattern lock. A dirty screen can block the pattern lock from working properly.
Please, which software can I use to flash itel iNote mini of any kind?
I have SP flash tool installed on my PC and it seems that it only works on Tecno phones
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
itel it1452 won't boot, and all it shows is the inote logo in the middle of the screen?
My itel won't boot when I press the power all it shows is the inote logo in the middle of the screen and nothing more shows up. I have tried all the procedures to conduct a hard reset but non of those have work. can you please help me out?
Volcano Android 2.2 seems to work pretty well with itel devices. Try that and see if you like it better than SP because it works for all Android devices. If your itel is not recognizing the SP it may be because USB debugging is preventing it. You would have to put the phone into Recovery Mode and then swipe down to access the settings to change that.
See more questions like this: itel It1701 iNote Prime stuck on reboot screen
I forgot my password and I tried many times to no avail, what should I do?
I have tried my Google account and password to start my phone but it keeps on requesting for the right password. What should I do?
If your device in not connected to internet via WiFi, Mobile data, entering the correct Google account and password will keep on assuming those are wrong. The only way to overcome this is to Hard Reset your device.
I want to hard restart my itel it1701?
I want to restart my it1701, too many pattern. I have tried: Vol up and power and vol down + power. I think it was caused by: I don't know the problem
You can still use your Google Account to login on the it1701 but here are the hard reset instructions:
- 1Remove the battery for 10 minutes.
- 2Insert the battery then press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together until the phone turns on.
- 3Wait for the Recovery Mode to appear and press the Volume Down button again quickly.
- 4Use the Volume buttons to navigate the Recovery Menu and the Power button to confirm your selections.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: susana, nosipho_ntobela_, Zubairu Royal