Edited by tebug lidovik, Anonymous, Calob Horton, Eng and 7 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 How can I reset my itel IT1351 if I have forgotten my Gmail account?
- 1.2 How can I reset the password, since all menu has password in it?
- 1.3 Can you help me to reset my phone without Gmail account itel 1351E?
- 1.4 My Android 1401 can't reset, I don't know why?
- 1.5 My phone is itel it1351, I have forgotten the password, thank you?
- 1.6 I have forgotten my password on Nokia H800?
- 1.7 How to reset administrator password for iBook G4 laptop without use of disk?
- 1.8 It352 locked with Gmail, yet the owner doesn't login in with Gmail, he doesn't have the Gmail account, how can you help?
- 1.9 itel 1353 phone locked and wants Gmail which I have forgotten?
- 1.10 Good morning sir, how do I reset my it 1353. I can not remember the account and password used?
- 1.11 My phone got a virus and I want to delete him?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
How can I reset my itel IT1351 if I have forgotten my Gmail account?
How can I unlock my phone?
Before you perform a Factory Reset on your itel IT1351, try to recover your Google account information by going to this website. If you're able to recover your information, enter the wrong password on your phone up to 20 times until your phone asks for your Google account information. Enter it; your phone will now unlock, allowing you to change or remove the password so that you can use your phone again. If you are unable to recover your Google account information, however, you will unfortunately, need to perform a Factory Reset on your itel IT1351. This will wipe all of your phone's data. To learn how to perform a proper Factory Reset, read through and follow the steps in this great VisiHow how-to article. Once the reset is complete, be sure to log your itel IT1351 into a Google account to which you know the password so you can unlock your device if you forget the phone's password again. In addition, be sure to write the phone's password down on a piece of paper and to store it somewhere safe; if you do this, you will be able to refer back to the piece of paper if you forget the phone's password in the future.
See more questions like this: itel 352 pattern was forgotten and went into Google Account?
Was sold to my brother. All menu has password.
Hard reset the device and if it still asks for a password, your brother can either contact the seller to ask for the Google Account details, or flash new Stock ROM for that specific device.
Can you help me to reset my phone without Gmail account itel 1351E?
I entered too many pattern attempts, so I can't see my file and I can't access anything due to that problem, please help me
Try a soft reset and see if the option to log in with Google comes up then. Otherwise, you will have to hard reset the itel 1351 E. You will lose data but at least, your phone will be accessible again.
My Android 1401 can't reset, I don't know why?
I need to reset my Android
To Hard Reset an itel 1400:
- 1Turn off the device.
- 2Press and hold the Power and Volum - button.
- 3Once you see the itel Boot Animation release the Power and Volume.
- 4Press Volume + to access the Recovery Mode.
- 5Use the Volume keys to navigate in Recovery Mode down to Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- 6Click the Power button to choose.
My phone is itel it1351, I have forgotten the password, thank you?
My phone is itel it1351, I have forgotten the password, thank you
Try logging in with your Google Account. You may need to make several attempts with password fails to see the option. If you do not remember your Google Account details, you can get them from Google Accounts Recovery as explained in the VisiHow article on this page.
I have forgotten my password on Nokia H800?
How to unlock that phone please help, it doesn't support the internet
Turn off your phone. Press and hold Volume - and Power buttons at the same time until your phone boots up. Release the buttons and you will enter the Recovery Mode. Make sure that you have at least 75% of a full battery before you attempt the hard reset.
How to reset administrator password for iBook G4 laptop without use of disk?
I forgot my password so l want to reset it
- 1Reboot your iBook G4.
- 2Select the apple symbol and s key and hold until you hear the boot up chime.
- 3Enter these terminal commands to create a brand new admin account.You will need to hit return after each line you enter in:
* mount -uw / * rm /var/db/.AppleSetupDone * shutdown -h now
- 4Reboot the iBook G4 again and you will be able to create a new administrative account.
It352 locked with Gmail, yet the owner doesn't login in with Gmail, he doesn't have the Gmail account, how can you help?
It352 locked with Gmail, yet the owner doesn't login in with Gmail, he doesn't have the Gmail account, how can you help
The owner had to have a Google Account if he ever used Google Play. This would be the email that he used to create his Google Account. You can also have him try using his YouTube log in details if he has that app. Go to Google Accounts Recovery and have him try to find out what email is associated with the phone if the other options do not work. Otherwise, he will have to hard reset the itel and lose all data.
itel 1353 phone locked and wants Gmail which I have forgotten?
I forgot my Gmail and entered several times for itel 1353, please assist. I have tried: Entered wrong Gmail severally till its blocked. I think it was caused by: I locked it with Gmail account and forgot, after wrong entries it got locked
You can still unlock it using Google Accounts Recovery to get the correct Google Account log in details. Be careful using the 2 step verification option as this could possibly lock the device for 72 hours. If you get to that point then you may as well hard reset the device if he needs it.
Good morning sir, how do I reset my it 1353. I can not remember the account and password used?
It 1353 when I press password+ vol up. I did not get the result
That is because itel's hard reset pressing Power and Volume -. You could still try using the Google Accounts Recovery options first before you attempt to hard reset.
My phone got a virus and I want to delete him?
My WiFi turns on and off every time even my data
Go into your WiFi settings and make sure that something is not enabled that switches between WiFi and data. Samsung's is called Smart Network Switch, for example, if this is enabled your phone would be going in and out of WiFi possibly. If your phone does not have that enabled, try a soft reset with your phone by pulling the battery. You will also want to check to see if there are any available updates for your device. Finally, you should install an anti virus program like Malwarebytes to your device. Hard resetting your phone is the last resort to get rid of any possible viruses.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Anonymous, Alfun cyd, jjones