Edited by Rajdhillon, Calob Horton, Eng, Daniel7 and 9 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 How can I open my phone? I can't remember my pattern so I tried 15 times but my phone is asking for a Google account but I forgot my account information. How can I open my phone?
- 1.2 Remove Google account from my stylo?
- 1.3 How to recover my pattern on my Xperia Z2?
- 1.4 How to recover the forgotten pattern in XT 1068?
- 1.5 Pattern recovery on Huawei Y511?
- 1.6 I can't remember my answer on recovery question, what should I do?
- 1.7 I forgot my pattern passcode on my HTC Desire 626, how can I recover it?
- 1.8 Hello, my ten years old son forgot his password for his Google account?
- 1.9 Google's Recovery Information Appears To Be Wrong?
- 2 Referencing this Article
- 3 Comments
Questions and Answers
How can I open my phone? I can't remember my pattern so I tried 15 times but my phone is asking for a Google account but I forgot my account information. How can I open my phone?
Entering your Google account information will allow your Android phone to unlock so you can change its password to something you can remember. This method bypasses the need for a Factory Reset. If you can't remember your Google account information, go to this website to try to recover it. If you are unable to recover your Google account information, you will unfortunately need to perform a Factory Reset on your device to unlock it. This process will remove all of your phone's data. To learn how to perform a Factory Reset on your Android phone, read through and follow the steps in this great VisiHow article. Once the reset is complete, be sure to log your phone into a Google account to which you know the password.
Remove Google account from my stylo?
Purchased an LG stylo off Craigslist would love to be able to use it but as of now just waste of my hard earned paycheck
No, you did not waste your money. The seller forgot to delete their account before they hard reset but you can bypass this.
This method works for all LG phones:
- 1Turn on the phone and choose Next at the bottom of the screen.
- 2It can take a little time for the phone to search for connections.Enable the WiFi.
- 3Click back to the Home Screen at the Start Up and tap Accessibility.
- 4Click this to then enable the option on the Smart Switch screen.From the list, scroll down to Smart Switch.
- 5Then click the Settings at the bottom of the Smart Switch Screen.
- 6Scroll to Key Combo Overview and tap it to assign a volume or camera button as the key and click OK.
- 7Click the back arrow key a few times to get back into the Smart Switch main menu screen.
- 8Scroll down to the Settings option in TalkBack and tap it.Choose Vision and then click TalkBack.
- 10Click on the Google website address field to go to Google itself and type in rootjunkysdl.com.
- 11Click on the Apps within the menu box of RootJunky.
- 12Find Samsung Bypass Google Verify APK and choose it.
- 13Press the button that you initially assigned in the beginning while the app is downloading.
- 14This may bring up a dual window or it will bring you to the window with app options.
- 15Launch the File Manager app.
- 16Go to All Files>Internal Storage>Downloads and click on the Samsung Bypass Google Verify APK and click Install.
- 17Just click to allow it.It may ask you to make changes in Settings to allow installs from unknown sources.
- 18Open the app once it has installed.
- 19Add yourself as a user. It has several steps but complete them all and add your Gmail or create a new one.This takes you to the main Settings so click General go to Users.
- 20Once you click Done or Next the phone will reset to a regular screen.
- 21You should see the account you just added plus one that says Owner or the former person's Google Account.Go back to Users by clicking Settings>General>Users.
- 22Choose Switch back to Owner (or whatever Google Account that is not yours is within the users) and confirm.
- 23Go back to Settings>General and choose Backup and Reset.
- 24Select the Factory Reset option and go through the process of confirmations.
- 25The phone will refresh and you will be able to set it up normally again.
RootJunky is awesome for figuring this out and I have done this procedure several times on different makes and models of phones with Lollipop OS installed. It works and you did not waste your money!
How to recover my pattern on my Xperia Z2?
Hi, I have a Xperia Z2 Android Lollipop. I forgot my pattern and each time that I draw the wrong pattern, I don't see the forgot pattern button where I should write my Gmail information. Please help me, I don't want to lose my contacts and messages at all, I don't want to Factory Reset.
After at least 10 failed attempts but sometimes 20, there will be an option in your Pattern box that says Forgot Pattern/Password. You click on that and then can use your Google Account.
How to recover the forgotten pattern in XT 1068?
Forgot pattern in my Motorola G2
Click the OK when after 5 times the phone tells you that you are going to be locked out for 30 seconds. The lock will appear again and at the bottom right it will say Forgot Pattern. Click this to use your Google Account. If you can't remember it then use Google Accounts Recovery. Now during this time, if you get an incoming call try to answer it to see if you can go into settings and change the lock function to pin or disable completely. Many Motorola phones have this "security flaw" where you can access Settings and answer an incoming call without unlocking the screen.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: It asked sign in your google account
Pattern recovery on Huawei Y511?
I forgot my phone pattern, Huawei Y511. How can I recover without factory reset. I have tried: Several patterns. I think it was caused by: Its now locked
The only way is to either use Screen Lock Bypass Pro or follow the steps for using Google to login. You would have to have a Google Account to login to Google Play on the PC and remotely install to your Huawei. If you Google Account synced once then it will be in your device list on Google Play. For instance, I keep all of my children's tablets plus my tablet and phone all in my Google Play Account so I can manage downloads remotely. I just once put my Google Account into the devices and it synced to my device list on Google Play. I remotely install apps this way to their devices.
I can't remember my answer on recovery question, what should I do?
I can't remember my answer on recovery question, what should I do?
Fill out this Request Form so Google can assist your further. As you can see in the article on this page, you can use subtokens through Google.
I forgot my pattern passcode on my HTC Desire 626, how can I recover it?
I change my passcode an hour ago and now I can't remember it. I have tried: Looking at forums, tried many variations on the code. I think it was caused by: Me, just forgetful
You can use your Google Account after several attempts. Just click the forgot pattern option. In the future, draw or write down the pattern so that you do not have this issues. If your Google Account will not unlock the phone then either you pay for the Screen Unlock app (and hope it works with your device] which you will have to remote install from Google Play on the PC or hard reset. You will not be able to change your pattern again without recalling what it was soon
Hello, my ten years old son forgot his password for his Google account?
My ten years old son forgot his password to his Google account,and we have tried to reset the phone several times but it won't let us create a new password, something simple for him to remember. He has a ZTE Android phone, and he is with AT&T. Please help us.it was his gift for Christmas.Thank you.. I have tried: I have called AT&T and they have walked us through the steps of resetting the phone several times, it just won't let us go any further, even though we done all the steps
You need to access Google Accounts Recovery because there is an option to choose Forgot Password. Hopefully, he remembers his Security Question or you do since he is only 10 it is most likely life related. If a phone is ever refusing to hard reset with the keys, then pull the battery out for a while. Also, you will want to make sure the phone is charged to at least 70%. One thing you could try is calling him and seeing if he can answer the phone and go into Settings quickly to disable the lock. Now if you meant that you hard reset the phone and it is requesting the old Google Account. Try the trick posted above for the LG phone using Rootjunky. Watch this Youtube Tutorial if you get stuck on how to get into the phone.
Google's Recovery Information Appears To Be Wrong?
Hi There, I was using Google's Android Device Manager to reset my phone's password. However, I couldn't remember the email address' password but the recovery phone number was incorrect.. Thanks.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
How can I open my phone? I can't remember my pattern so I tried 15 times but my phone is asking for a Google account but I forgot my account information. How can I open my phone. (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved Jun 24, 2017, from http://visihow.com/How_can_I_open_my_phonei_can%27t_remember_my_pattern_so_I_tried_15_times_but_my_phone_asking_for_a_Google_account_but_I_forgot_my_account..._how_can_I_open_my_phone
MLA (Modern Language Association) "How can I open my phone? I can't remember my pattern so I tried 15 times but my phone is asking for a Google account but I forgot my account information. How can I open my phone." VisiHow, visihow.com/How_can_I_open_my_phonei_can%27t_remember_my_pattern_so_I_tried_15_times_but_my_phone_asking_for_a_Google_account_but_I_forgot_my_account..._how_can_I_open_my_phone Accessed 24 Jun 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "How can I open my phone? I can't remember my pattern so I tried 15 times but my phone is asking for a Google account but I forgot my account information. How can I open my phone." Accessed Jun 24, 2017. http://visihow.com/How_can_I_open_my_phonei_can%27t_remember_my_pattern_so_I_tried_15_times_but_my_phone_asking_for_a_Google_account_but_I_forgot_my_account..._how_can_I_open_my_phone.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Maria, zelprofetana, AlexDupare