Edited by menang, Jacob, Eng, arjen31 and 6 others
Questions and Answers
How can I open my Cherry mobile sapphire, many attempts were entered to open it with the incorrect pattern?
My phone is locked and now I can't figure out how to unlock it. I read on your guide that I can unlock it with my Google account. How can I do it if I forgot my Google account password?
You are correct in that one of the best ways to unlock an Android phone is using the Google account associated with it. However, this method only works for phones that are connected to the Internet. If your Sapphire mobile phone has an Internet connection, read on to learn how to unlock your phone.
To start with, you should reset your Google account password. Follow the steps below on a PC to reset your password:
- 1On the computer desktop, open a web browser.
- 3Once you reach the page, select the 'I don't know my password' option.
- 4Enter your Gmail address.
- 5Click the 'Continue' button to proceed.
- 6Now you should follow the steps provided by Google to reset your password.
- 7Once these steps are completed, you can enter a new password for your Google account.
- 8You should now be able to access your Google account.
Now that you have access to your account, you can unlock your phone using your Google account. Follow the steps below on your phone to do this:
- 1On your lock screen, tap on the 'Forgot password?' option.
- 2Enter your Google account username and your new password.
- 3Follow the steps provided by Google to unlock the phone.
- 4Once you complete the steps, you can unlock your Sapphire phone.
- 5Your phone should now be unlocked.
You can learn more about unlocking an Android phone by reading our main guide. This guide can be reached by clicking on the title of this Q&A page, or the link below the article summary.
How to fix too many attempts. Please help me sir?
How to fix too many attempts, please help me sir
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: I have forgotten my password for my Lenovo tablet. What should I do now
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Maria, AndreaS, amandamarie