Edited by Eng, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
My phone agua rio...hard reset?
What key to enter the current option in the hard reset .. My phone is aqua rio
- 1Turn off the phone.
- 2Press and hold both volume buttons and the power button.
- 3Now, press either a volume button or the home button to enter the recovery menu.
- 4Select options with the menu button.Navigate menu items with the volume buttons.
- 5Select "wipe data/factory reset".
- 6Select "Yes -- delete all user data".
- 7Select "reboot system now".
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: I bought a phone and its reset but now its asking me for the Google account that was synced on the phone before I bought it
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
My phone agua rio...hard reset? . (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved Jun 23, 2017, from http://visihow.com/How_can_I_hard_reset_my_phone_if_my_home_button_is_broken
MLA (Modern Language Association) " My phone agua rio...hard reset? ." VisiHow, visihow.com/How_can_I_hard_reset_my_phone_if_my_home_button_is_broken Accessed 23 Jun 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. " My phone agua rio...hard reset? ." Accessed Jun 23, 2017. http://visihow.com/How_can_I_hard_reset_my_phone_if_my_home_button_is_broken.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Eng