Edited by blackgold, Eng, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
How can I download GTA 5 cso file please?
Don't know where to download GTA 5 file. I have tried: Nothing yet but trying to get GTA v ISO file. I think it was caused by: I don't know
- 1Install "Custom Firmware" on your PSP.Here are the instructions and links to files to do that: PSP Custom Firmware for Dummies.
- 2Insert your GTA 5 UMD into your PSP.
- 3Connect your PSP to your PC with a USB cable.
- 4In the PSP menu, press Select.
- 5In the new menu, choose "UMD as USB Device".
- 6In the same menu, choose "USB Connection".It is in the Settings menu. On your PC, a folder will be shown with a virtual ISO file.
- 7Copy GTA 5 to your PC.You can just simply drag the items to a folder on your hard drive.
- 8Compress ISO into CSO.You can use this tool to do that.
- 9Click "Compress ISO->CSO".
- 10Select the input and output files.
- 11Click "Compress".This will give you the CSO file.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Gaming
Recent edits by: Eng, blackgold