Edited by jepoy, Calob Horton
Questions and Answers
How can I change the startup sound of my Samsung Galaxy Young S6310 to an .mp3 song?
The Samsung Galaxy Young S6310 comes with a number of great, pre-installed ringtones that you can choose from to personalize your phone. However, if none of the pre-installed ringtones fit your fancy, your Samsung Galaxy Young S6310 allows you to use your own songs as ringtones so you can customize your device exactly the way you want to. To use one of your .mp3 songs as your Samsung Galaxy Young S6310's ringtone, follow these simple instructions:
- 1Turn your phone on.
- 2Press your phone's Home button to be brought to your phone's home screen.
- 3Tap the apps icon, which looks like a grid and is located in the lower right-hand corner of your display.
- 4Scroll through to and tap on your Music application.
- 5Scroll through to and tap on the song you want to make into your ringtone.
- 6Press the Menu key.
- 7Tap Set as ringtone.
Your Samsung Galaxy Young S6310's ringtone will now be the song that you were playing. To change the ringtone to any other song, simply follow the above instructions again.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: jepoy