Edited by iamzia, Eng, Maria, padepaul and 16 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 How can I bypass the anti-theft privacy protection password of PIN?
- 1.2 Reset of privacy protection password in Android?
- 1.3 How to unlock privacy protection passcode?
- 1.4 How to unlock Cherry mobile Pulse privacy protection password?
- 1.5 My new phone is a Swipe Elite, I use one SIM but my mobile is anti theft on when I use dual SIM but show privacy protection password so what that password to unlock the phone?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
How can I bypass the anti-theft privacy protection password of PIN?
My phone has been formatted and it still requires me to put the anti-theft pin which I cannot really remember. I have tried: I have done a data wipe. I think it was caused by: Anti-theft password
The Anti-Theft Privacy Protection pins require you to flash your ROM because even hard reset does not bypass the pin prompt. I have forgot my privacy protection password, Micromax canvas 5 is a QNA on VisiHow that has the answer on how to flash ROM. Since you did not specify which type of phone you have, you can search for the firmware downloads that you will need. Samprix.com has most phone firmware to download. You also will have to update your IMEI. If you do not feel comfortable doing this, please use a cellular repair shop.
See more questions like this: How do I reset a digital 2 Tablet
See more questions like this: How to get rid of the PPP request?
Reset of privacy protection password in Android?
How to reset Privacy protection password of Android G5 president smart 2?
If the privacy protection pin is through AVG, click the Forgot Password option and a new pin will be sent to whatever email is associated with the AVG account. Another way is to use AVG Mobilation:
- 1Go to AVG mobilation and select log in with my AVG Account or Google Account.
- 2Select the Unlock Tab and then click on the unlock button.
- 3Wait for your device to pair with the settings and your phone will unlock.
- 4Change the pin while in avgmobilation.com or disable the Device Lock and Device Administrator options in the Anti-Theft settings in AVG AntiVirus on your phone.
If that still does not work you will have to flash the firmware on the device and that is explained above on this VisiHow page.
See more questions like this: My HTC P11 keeps displaying please enter the privacy protection password?
How to unlock privacy protection passcode?
I did set my phone passcode in fine me back settings and when I change my SIM card it requested SIM passcode which I forgot.
You still may be able to unlock your phone by using your previous SIM card.
- 1Turn off the phone and install the previous SIM card.
- 2Turn on your phone and the device should revert back to the SIM card.
- 3It may say AVG depending on your device.Go to Settings and select Anti-Theft.
- 4Disable the SIM lock setting
- 5Install your new SIM
You can watch a video from v=ptFnYHX7aXY&ebc=ANyPxKpCKLoiSUlxUkgY8epJBZ6mFK58Z7ue2iwrMxis1iKAODzXbgVbMkbjFd8czJPbBitvVB758BMeK6_ctHyUQTQpTrE5sw AVG Youtube Tutorial] for further instructions.
How to unlock Cherry mobile Pulse privacy protection password?
I switched SIM then privacy protection password appeared. I have tried: Rebooted my phone, removed SIM and battery. I think it was caused by: Forgot anti theft password
You will have to use your previous SIM first, and the details of how to do that are explained in the answer above your question.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: Privacy Protection Password Commands
See more questions like this: How to unlock privacy protection password in INFOCUS M 350 MODEL?
My new phone is a Swipe Elite, I use one SIM but my mobile is anti theft on when I use dual SIM but show privacy protection password so what that password to unlock the phone?
My new phone is swipe elite, I use one SIM but my mobile has anti-theft on when I use dual SIM but show privacy protection password so what that password to unlock the phone. I have tried: I tried 1234,12345,123456,123456789,0000, after that phone reset
Please refer to the answers above. In order to put the second SIM in you will have to disable the SIM protection feature from AVG first.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Jay, Inukshuk, kinyua