Edited by Anonymous, Pastor Claude, Eng, Maria and 1 other
Questions and Answers
How can I bypass Google FRP on my ZTE zmax2?
FRP bypass, I can't figure it out. I have tried: Several different methods none have been successful
- 1Turn on your ZTE ZMax2.
- 2Select your language preference and setup/connect the WiFi.
- 3Go past several screens until you get to the Verify Your Account screen.
- 4Activate the keyboard as if you were going to type in an email account.
- 5Press and hold SwiftKey which is the bottom left box on the keyboard that says 123.
- 6The SwiftKey menu will pop up.Click on the Settings Gear in that dialogue box.
- 7Select the option Languages from the SwiftKey Settings menu.
- 8Now press and hold the button that drops screens on your phone panel.It is the right-hand selection or "back arrow" button.
- 9Select Google Search from the main home screen.
- 10Choose the option No Thanks when prompted to sign in with your Google Account.
- 11Type "Settings" into the Google search bar.
- 12Choose the Gear symbol with the word Settings next to it.
- 13SwiftKey might appear again and if so then choose Got It and then Not Now to bypass.
- 14This will bring you to the main phone Settings menu.Choose Backup and Factory Reset. Scroll down to Factory Reset and go through the prompts to OK. This will remove the FRP from your device.
I want to bypass FRP on Vodafone vfd200?
How can I bypass FRP on Vodafone VFD200
- 1You will need a Furious Gold unlocking box.
- 2Download [OTSmart] on your PC.
- 3Open the program and select FRP Reset.Located in the bottom right-hand corner of the program interface.
- 4Select the connecting option and connect your phone which should be turned off at the beginning to the PC.
- 5Wait for the message that the phone is properly connected to the PC.
This works on both Alcatel and Vodafone FRP issues. You can buy the Furious Gold directly or look on eBay or Amazon. Many phone repair stores also have one to purchase.
Where can I download the trp to bypass the FRP?
I need the FRP reset for a SM-G550T1 TRP so I can bypass the Google garbage.. I have tried: Spent all day trying to find the files, stuck at the blue download screen with a corrupted ROM installed.. I think it was caused by: Rooted device deleted some files that were killing my battery and data.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Maria, Eng, Pastor Claude