Edited by Akbar RR, Eng, VisiHow, Maria
Questions and Answers
How to get the correct file and pass it to my USB?
I went to the webpage but don't know which file to click and I don't know how to install it on my USB. I have tried: I've tried going to the webpage
ADB Tools only works if it was previously installed on your device. Some phones now come with it pre-installed. You will need to hard reset your phone if you can't unlock it using your Google Account. Once it has been reset then you will need to figure out how to bypass the Google FRP. Had you posted the make and model of your device I would have been able to help you further. Install the ADB and try to use it.
How do I bypass the synchronized Gmail account on my Nexus 6p?
I bought the phone from a friend, and he forgot the Gmail account. How do I bypass the synchronized Gmail account. I have tried: I tried putting in my Gmail account. I think it was caused by: I really don't know
Without your friend remembering his Gmail account details this smartphone is useless.
- 1However, some users reported being able to get into the smartphone by tapping on a WiFi network during the initial screen.
- 2A cog icon will appear.Then, on a keyboard that pops up, tap and hold the button to the left of the space bar.
- 3Drag your finger up to the cog icon and release the screen.
- 4Tap on "Languages" under "Input options".
- 5Tap on the three vertical dots and select "Help & feedback".
- 6Tap on the "Search help" field.
- 7Type any text.
- 8Press and hold the text afterwards.
- 9Tap on "SHARE".
- 10Tap on "Messenger".
- 11Tap on "NEW MESSAGE".
- 12Type any numbers.
- 13Tap on the silhouette icon with "Send to" that will appear under the typed text.
- 14Tap the silhouette button, then a checkmark, and then the phone icon in the upper-right corner.
- 15Tap on the pause button with two vertical bars.
- 16Tap on the receiver with a plus icon.
- 17Dial *#*#4636#*#*
- 18In the "Testing" mode, tap on "Usage statistics".
- 19You will be in the settings menu.Tap on the back arrow in the upper-left corner.
- 20Tap on "Backup & reset".
- 21Tap on "Factory reset".
- 22Tap on "RESET PHONE".
- 23You will remove the Google account requirement.Tap on "ERASE EVERYTHING".
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: You know how to bypass Samsung Galaxy core prime
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Eng, Akbar RR