Edited by Akbar RR, Eng, VisiHow, Maria
Questions and Answers
How can I access Gmail or bypass apk?
I forgot my password and user name. I have tried: I've tried to put other email and phone number. I think it was caused by: I forgot my password
Go to Google Accounts Recovery and through the process, you may be able to recover your username. Also, see if you can login on the PC to Google Chrome or YouTube. This is probably the Google account associated with your phone. Whatever you do, a hard reset will still require you to know your Google Account. If you get stuck then go to YouTube and put in your phone's make and model with bypass Google FRP. This will show you how to access your phone after a hard reset and set up a new Google Account.
How to get the correct file and pass it to my USB?
I went to the webpage but don't know which file to click and I don't know how to install it on my USB. I have tried: I've tried going to the webpage
ADB Tools only works if it was previously installed on your device. Some phones now come with it pre-installed. You will need to hard reset your phone if you can't unlock it using your Google Account. Once it has been reset then you will need to figure out how to bypass the Google FRP. Had you posted the make and model of your device I would have been able to help you further. Install the ADB and try to use it.
How do I bypass the synchronized Gmail account on my Nexus 6p?
I bought the phone from a friend, and he forgot the Gmail account. How do I bypass the synchronized Gmail account. I have tried: I tried putting in my Gmail account. I think it was caused by: I really don't know
Without your friend remembering his Gmail account details this smartphone is useless.
- 1However, some users reported being able to get into the smartphone by tapping on a WiFi network during the initial screen.
- 2A cog icon will appear.Then, on a keyboard that pops up, tap and hold the button to the left of the space bar.
- 3Drag your finger up to the cog icon and release the screen.
- 4Tap on "Languages" under "Input options".
- 5Tap on the three vertical dots and select "Help & feedback".
- 6Tap on the "Search help" field.
- 7Type any text.
- 8Press and hold the text afterwards.
- 9Tap on "SHARE".
- 10Tap on "Messenger".
- 11Tap on "NEW MESSAGE".
- 12Type any numbers.
- 13Tap on the silhouette icon with "Send to" that will appear under the typed text.
- 14Tap the silhouette button, then a checkmark, and then the phone icon in the upper-right corner.
- 15Tap on the pause button with two vertical bars.
- 16Tap on the receiver with a plus icon.
- 17Dial *#*#4636#*#*
- 18In the "Testing" mode, tap on "Usage statistics".
- 19You will be in the settings menu.Tap on the back arrow in the upper-left corner.
- 20Tap on "Backup & reset".
- 21Tap on "Factory reset".
- 22Tap on "RESET PHONE".
- 23You will remove the Google account requirement.Tap on "ERASE EVERYTHING".
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
How can I access Gmail or bypass apk? . (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 30, 2017, from http://visihow.com/How_can_I_assed_Gmail_bypass_apk
MLA (Modern Language Association) " How can I access Gmail or bypass apk? ." VisiHow, visihow.com/How_can_I_assed_Gmail_bypass_apk Accessed 30 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. " How can I access Gmail or bypass apk? ." Accessed Mar 30, 2017. http://visihow.com/How_can_I_assed_Gmail_bypass_apk.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Eng, Akbar RR