How To Stream Movies And TV Shows To Your TV With An iPhone Google Cast vs Rocket Video Cast for Chromecast
Edited by Frank Fazio, Anonymous
App 1: Google Cast
The iPhone Google Cast app will let you stream any Cast enabled app to your TV.
- 1Connect to WiFi.Connect your iPhone to the same WiFi network that your TV is on.Advertisement
- 2Open A Cast Enabled App.Open up an enabled app, like YouTube, There are thousands of Cast enabled apps that can stream movies and music, just download them from the App Store.Advertisement
- 3Start Casting.Once you run your Cast enabled app on your iPhone, just press the Cast button and the media will be broadcast to your TV.Advertisement
The number of Cast enabled apps available on the App Store is extensive, but some are listed here:
- TVs and Movies: Netflix, Google Play Movies, HBO Now, Hulu, Sling TV
- Games: Angry Birds Friends, Just Dance Now, Driver Speedboat Paradise, Monopoly Here & Now, Twitch
- Music and Audio: Spotify, Pandora, Google Play Music, iHeartradio, NPR ONE
- Photos and Videos: YouTube, TED, Pixlr - Free Photo Editor, Chrome, Lyve
- Sports: Watch ESPN, MLS Live, NBA for Chromecast, CBS Sports, NHL
- Other: Sesame Street Go, Fitnet, Google Slides, Haystack TV News, DailyBurn
App 2: Rocket Video Cast for Chromecast
With this iPhone app, you can browse the Internet and stream any videos to your TV that has Chromecast. You can even download videos and cast them at another time.
If you want to download files to your iPhone or iPad, you can use the embedded download manager to get music, documents and videos.
Categories : Home Theater
Recent edits by: Frank Fazio