How To Stream Movies And TV Shows To Your TV With An Android Google Cast vs Video & TV Cast Samsung TV vs Sony TV Media Player ... and 1 more
Edited by Frank Fazio, Werner79
App 1: Google Cast
The Android Google Cast app will let you stream any Cast enabled app to your TV.
- 1Connect your Android phone to the same WiFi network that your TV is on.Connect to WiFi.Advertisement
- 2Open up an enabled app, like YouTube, There are thousands of Cast enabled apps that can stream movies and music, just download them from the Google Play.Open A Cast Enabled App.Advertisement
- 3Once you run your Cast enabled app, just press the Cast button and the media will be broadcast to your TV.Start Casting.
The number of Cast enabled apps is extensive, but some are listed here:
- TVs and Movies: Netflix, Google Play Movies, HBO Now, Hulu, Sling TV
- Music and Audio: Spotify, Pandora, Google Play Music, iHeartradio, NPR ONE
- Games: Angry Birds Friends, Just Dance Now, Driver Speedboat Paradise, Monopoly Here & Now, Twitch
- Sports: Watch ESPN, MLS Live, NBA for Chromecast, CBS Sports, NHL
- Photos and Videos: YouTube, TED, Pixlr - Free Photo Editor, Chrome, Lyve
- Other: Sesame Street Go, Fitnet, Google Slides, Haystack TV News, DailyBurn
App 2: Video & TV Cast Samsung TV
The company 2kit consulting created this app for a number of different TVs and devices. This one is for Samsung, and they also create one for Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, Android TV and Nexus Player.
- 1Download the app TV Cast to your TV. It in the videos category of the Smart Hub or search for "TV Cast".Download the Samsung Smart TV app.Advertisement
- 2Open the add, press the connect button and get your IP address.Open Video & TV Cast on your Android device.
- 3Enter your IP address in the TV app.
- 4Press "tap here to cast".Start casting.Advertisement
App 3: Sony TV Media Player
If you would like to stream photos and videos, you can use the Sony TV Media Player from ZappoTV. Some of the features include:
- Search through videos
- Add to favorites
- History management
- Music playlists management
- Continuous music and video play
- Upload photos and videos
- Access to your DLNA Media Servers
App 4: AllConnect - Play & Stream
Will allow you to connect to the following:
- Smart TVs (Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Philips, etc)
- Amazon FireTV
- Apple TV
- AirPlay speakers
- DLNA devices
Questions and Answers
Problem in receiving the ip-codes/ Samsung smart-tv/ model: UA40H52O3ER?
Seem to be redirected constantly. something else peaks interested often. left doing the same sequence of subroutines then again. want ip-code for better streamline with Android. please. Vague at best. redirected often. I admit all queries might not have been imaged. what with different functionality off devices and individual applications, but more could be done to simplify operating system (OS). could make answers to questions ask more specific to type of equipment. be specific. s. I have tried: Logged in to Google, to get an Android account? over and over again. wasted a lot of money. really frustrating with domain name and such. I think it was caused by: Not understanding program/questionare. screen switching automatically to default setting
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
How To Stream Movies And TV Shows To Your TV With An Android. (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 27, 2017, from http://visihow.com/How_To_Stream_Movies_And_TV_Shows_To_Your_TV_With_An_Android
MLA (Modern Language Association) "How To Stream Movies And TV Shows To Your TV With An Android." VisiHow, visihow.com/How_To_Stream_Movies_And_TV_Shows_To_Your_TV_With_An_Android Accessed 27 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "How To Stream Movies And TV Shows To Your TV With An Android." Accessed Mar 27, 2017. http://visihow.com/How_To_Stream_Movies_And_TV_Shows_To_Your_TV_With_An_Android.
Categories : Home Theater
Recent edits by: Frank Fazio