Herbal Methods to Boost Fertility in Men
Edited by Geraldin Carniyan, Anonymous, JMA, Eng and 1 other
Excited for a baby but can't have one yet? Have you and your wife been trying but you're having a hard time conceiving? Fatherhood is one of the most important milestones in a man's life. Whether you just got married or if you have been married for a while, I am pretty sure that you and your wife will be very excited to see your first baby. While this is a very easy milestone to achieve in some marriages, other couples have difficulties in conceiving because of male infertility. If you already had yourself and your wife checked by your doctor and found out that you have fertility problems or just wants to boost your fertility, we can help you by providing natural ways how to do it.
- 1 Causes of Infertility in Men
- 2 Herbs That Boost Fertility
- 3 Recipes for Fertility
- 4 Tips
- 5 Questions and Answers
- 6 Comments
Causes of Infertility in Men
Low Sperm Count
Most infertility cases are related to problems with a man's sperm cells. Low sperm count is when the semen that a man ejaculates is below the normal range. This also is the leading cause of infertility in men. Here is the list of its most common causes.
- 1EMF/Electromagnetic Frequency.This mostly happens to men who put their mobile phones in their pocket. When the testicles (where sperm cells are stored) are exposed to cell phone radiation, it produces sperm cells that move slower and have poor quality. Unhealthy and slow sperm cells have a hard time clinging to an egg cell, which lowers the possibility of pregnancy.Advertisement
- 3Alcohol.Alcohol is considered toxic to sperm cells. It doesn't only cause lower sperm count, but also produces sperm cells that are not well developed, making them unable to fertilize egg cell.
- 6Obesity.With this, sperm cells are unable to move normally, preventing them from fertilizing an egg cell. Obese men also have an increase in temperature of their scrotum resulting in a drop in sperm count.
Emotional anxiety can causes a couple to lose hope of pregnancy, which reduces the frequency of sexual intercourse due to loss of libido. It is also most likely the main reason why a man would smoke or drink, causing his sperm count to drop even more. This may create a cycle of stress and worse, a dead end to a pregnancy attempt in a couple.
Some genetic disorders cause infertility in men. Here are some of them.
- 1Cystic Fibrosis �" This genetic disease blocks the vas deferens (the tube that connects the testes to the ejaculatory duct) of a man preventing the sperm cells to go to its destination during ejaculation.
- 2Hemochromatosis �" This disease causes the build-up of iron in the hypothalamus, which affects the production of the hormones that regulate the reproduction of sperm cells and testosterone in men.
- 3Noonan Syndrome �" Men who have Noonan syndrome have undescended testicles.This means that one or both of their testicles haven't dropped into the right place, and if this isn't corrected, it will cause infertility.
- 4Myotonic Dystrophy �" This condition is inherited and results in underdeveloped testicles that produce abnormal sperm production.
Environmental toxins also affect a man's fertility level. Here are some examples.
Herbs That Boost Fertility
While science offers solutions for infertility for both men and women, natural ways are always available to help boost your fertility and make conceiving easier for couples that are having troubles. Here are natural herbs you may want to consider.
- 1American Ginseng.It supports adrenal health, which is responsible for balancing our hormones. It enhances libido, increases stamina and treats erectile dysfunction. It is also known for its ability to help men respond to fatigue that can cause stress, which may result in decreased sexual intercourse with his spouse.Advertisement
- 3Fo-ti.It is also rich in zinc, which greatly helps develop healthy and more concentrated sperm cells. Lack in zinc can result in poor quality sperm cells that are unable to fertilize egg cells.
Recipes for Fertility
Here are some yummy recipes that you can enjoy while maximizing the benefits of the herbs that boost fertility.
Ginseng Goji Berry Tea
This is not only designed to boost your fertility but also to keep your body healthy and toxic free.
- Start with the green tea. Put the dried green tea in the teapot and pour hot water in it. Cover it and move on to the next step.
- Get the water and put it in the electric boiler. Boil the water and drop the chrysanthemum flowers in it. Let it boil for five minutes.
- Get the American ginseng and place it in a cup. Take both the electric boiler and the teapot, and pour both of their mixtures in the cup.
- Finally, add the dried longan and Goji Berry in it. You can put some rock sugar or honey in it to make it sweet. You tea is now ready.
Maca Powder Smoothie
- 1What you need
- 2 Bananas, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. of Lucuma Powder
- 3 Tbsp. of Hemp Seed
- 2 Tbsp. of Maca Powder
- 1 ½ Cups of Vanilla Rice Milk
- 2 Cups of Ice
- 2 Tbsp. of Sugar/Honey (optional)
- A Blender
- Put all the ingredients in the blender. Start with the ice followed by the bananas, lucuma powder, hemp seeds and maca powder. Finally, pour in the vanilla rice milk.
- Start blending. Blend all the ingredients for 15-20 seconds or longer if needed.
- Ready to serve. Pour your smoothie in a glass and it's now ready to serve.
- 1What you need
- A Medium Bowl Full of White Mushrooms
- A Clove of Garlic, Minced
- 3 Tbsp. of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Wash the mushrooms and remove the stalk on each of them. Pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil in pan and place all the mushrooms in it under low heat.
- Slice the stalks one by one. Start by small slices until the stalks are minced into small bits.
- Chop the parsley. To make it easier, roll the parsley and hold it together before chopping it.
- Turn the mushrooms over. Leave the other side of the mushrooms in the pan for one more minute and take it off of the heat.
- Place the mushrooms in a plate facing up. Set it aside.
- Put the same pan on the heat. We will use the remaining oil in the pan. Start sautéing the garlic, followed by the stalks and the parsley. Season it with salt and pepper. Remove it from heat after a minute.
- Using a spoon, put some of the mixture on top of each mushroom. Make sure that the mixture is equally divided for every mushroom to get an equal share.
- Put the pan back on the heat and 1 more tablespoon of olive oil. Place the mushrooms in the pan on low heat and let it sit for a minute before removing it from the pan. Plate it and serve.
- 1What you need
- 2 Bunches of torn Arugula
- 2 Ripe Pears, cut into wedges
- 2 Tbsp. of Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp. of Olive Oil
- ½ tsp. of Mustard
- Salt and Pepper
- Pomegranate Seeds (1 piece)
- 1/3 Cup of roasted Pecan, chopped (optional)
- 1/3 Cup of Grated Cheese
Fresh Tomato Soup
- 1What you need
- 4 Large Tomatoes
- 4 Cups of Tomato Juice
- 14 Leaves of Fresh Basil
- 1 Cup of Whipping Cream
- 1 Stick of Butter
- Salt and Pepper
- A Medium Bowl of Ice
- Put some water in the bowl that contains the ice and set it aside. Boil 6 cups of water before proceeding to the next step. Cut each tomato in the bottom, making a small opening to allow its skin to break.
- Drop the tomatoes into the boiling water and let it boil until the skin opens.
- Transfer the tomatoes to the iced cold water and let them stay there for five minutes or until they are chilled.
- Peel the tomatoes and cut them in half. Remove the seeds and chop them into small pieces.
- In a large pot on medium heat, pour the tomatoes and the tomato juice and bring it to a boil. After 5 minutes, lower the heat and let it simmer for 30 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and put the basil leaves on top of the tomato soup. Using a hand blender, puree the basil leave and chopped tomatoes.
- Pour the whipping cream to the mixture, followed by the butter. Keep stirring the soup until the butter is completely melted. Return the soup to the heat and season it with salt and pepper. You do not have to bring it to a boil anymore. Remove it from the heat once it is heated.
- After the soup is heated again, you can serve it. Enjoy!
- A pregnancy can only be successful with the cooperation of both husband and wife. Apart from medical and herbal treatment, communication is still the best solution.
Questions and Answers
Will I fertile when I have varicocele?
Infertility,,varicocele how can I heal that to come up with it. I have tried: Nothing I tried ,how can you help me please. I think it was caused by: I think smoke or carrying heavy things
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Herbal Medicines
Recent edits by: Eng, JMA, Anonymous