Edited by Mulugetag, Anonymous, Eng, Arati and 2 others
Questions and Answers
Hello, Sir! My cell phone is locked?
My cell phone is locked, and its touchscreen is not working anymore. What should I do?
- 1Check your smartphone for on-the-go (OTG) adapter compatibility.If you have an OTG support, then order or use the appropriate OTG adapter.
- 2Plug in the OTG adapter into the microUSB port of the smartphone.
- 3Plug a PC USB mouse into the free end of the OTG adapter.
- 4Use your mouse to control the cursor on the screen and unlock your smartphone.
- 5If you cannot do that, then you will need to replace the touchscreen component at a service center.
How to hard reset Intex Aqua Craze?
I forgot my pin. and after so many attempts it doesn't even show forgot password option. please help
Here is how to hard reset the Intex Aqua Craze:
- 1Turn off your Intex Aqua Craze.
- 2Press and hold the Power and Volume Up buttons.
- 3Release the buttons when the phone boots up.
- 4The Recovery Menu will appear.
- 5Use the Volume buttons to navigate the menu and then Power will confirm your selections.
I forgot my pattern of my intex aqua star 5.0?
I forgot my pattern of my intex aqua star 5.0 and also I forgot my email ID password how can I unlock it without losing my data, please help me
Use [Google's Account Recovery] if you do not want to lose files in a hard reset. They have many ways to regain access to your Google Account. You will need to know the Google Account anyway because when you hard reset the device it will ask for the last Google Account associated with the device before hard reset. It is a newer anti-theft software built into Lollipop and Marshmallow Android OS.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Arati, Eng