Heal Dry Chapped Lips Using Coconuts vs Cucumber vs Aloe Vera ... and 2 more
Edited by Eng
For some instances where dry, chapped lips becomes an inevitable event in every woman's life, simple and quick home remedies are thankfully available to rescue and restore your lips back into becoming the full and luscious being it was meant to be!
Method 1: Using Coconuts
- 1Apply 3 drops of coconut oil to your lips frequently during the day.Advertisement
- 2Do this at least three times a day.Advertisement
Method 2: Using Cucumber
- 1Slice a piece of cucumber and gently rub over the lips.Advertisement
- 2The cucumber helps in relieving the skin and soothing the lips so it becomes tender once again.
Method 3: Using Aloe Vera
- 1Take a whole leaf of the Aloe Vera.Advertisement
- 2Split it into half.
- 3Extract the gel from the leaves and apply on your lips daily.
Method 4: Using Papaya
- 1Gather 1 slice of ripe Papaya.
- 2Mash it up using a blender or a mortar and pestle.
- 3Apply on your lips and leave for approximately 10mins then rinse off afterwards.
- 4Mashed papaya mix serves as a natural exfoliating agent for your lips.
Method 5: Using Olive Oil
- 1(teaspoon) of olive oilAdd small amounts of sugar to 1 tsp.
- 2Rub the mixture on your lips and leave for 10minutes.
- 3Rinse it off with lukewarm water.Advertisement
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Heal Dry Chapped Lips. (2015). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 26, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Heal_Dry_Chapped_Lips
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Heal Dry Chapped Lips." VisiHow, visihow.com/Heal_Dry_Chapped_Lips Accessed 26 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Heal Dry Chapped Lips." Accessed May 26, 2017. http://visihow.com/Heal_Dry_Chapped_Lips.