Edited by Calob Horton
Questions and Answers
He doesn't seem to be proud of having me as his girlfriend. I need questions to ask him why?
If you're afraid that your boyfriend isn't proud to have you as his girlfriend, there are a number of questions you can ask him. But first, make sure you're in the right place to ask him. Make sure you're both alone; relationship discussions are best had when nobody is around who could make either of you feel uncomfortable. Once you're sure you're in the best place for a discussion, you can ask him some of the following questions:
- How do you feel about our relationship?
- Are you proud to call me your girlfriend?
- What are your honest thoughts about me and this relationship?
- Where do you want this relationship to go?
These questions will give you an inside look into how he feels about you and the relationship you share. Good luck!
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Relationships