Edited by Luke Gadde, Eng, vc, scorpian and 9 others
Questions and Answers
How do I know if the cellphone is an original Samsung?
I want to know if my phone is fake
- 2Tap on "Settings", "More", "About phone", and "Status". You will obtain an IMEI code. Turn off your phone and take out the battery to find another IMEI. They should match. A mismatch is a sign of the phone that has been meddled with.IMEI.
- 3Compare the USB connectors. They must be the same.Obtain another phone that you are sure that is original.
- 4If you are not satisfied with them, it is an indirect sign of a fake phone.Samsung can boast great camera photos.
- 5Samsung phones should always respond to harmless USSD request on status. These will not modify your phone in any way. It is safe to dial them from the phone.USSD.
- 6They should be the exact match for your phone.You have to find your exact phone model (for example, S4) and find specifications for it online.
- 7Of course, follow the article tips as well.
- 8If you buy it off street or online vendors, the price may seem very appealing. However, you will pay for a clone.The price.
- 9If the phone is fake, you live in such a country, and you have ordered it from abroad, the buyer and seller will be notified about it. You can check your local customs laws.Some countries are introducing compulsory or random checks at the customs.
How can I check Samsung s5-906s-prime-edition if its original or clone or fake?
How can I check Samsung s5-906s-prime-edition if its original or clone or fake please confirm by some code?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: How do you know a cloned Galaxy Tab 10.1 or earlier (i.e.. 2014)
Categories : Tech
Recent edits by: rica, rashel, Jeetendra Singh