Hang Christmas Tree Lights
Edited by Emmanuel M. Lardizabal, Eng, Lynn, MsBarbs
Hanging Christmas tree lights can be tricky. If done well they add luster and beauty to your decorations. Not hanging the Christmas tree lights correctly could cause your tree to look rushed and unkempt.
Hang Christmas Lights on Your Tree
To Remove Christmas Tree Lights
- 2Wrapping the Christmas tree lights around a piece of cardboard while removing them from the tree may help to keep them tangle free and in working order until next year.Advertisement
Additional Tips and Suggestions
- Be sure that you have a good starting point and enough Christmas lights.
- Carefully put away your Christmas tree lights so they won't become damaged.
- When there is an excess of the Christmas lights needing to be added onto the tree, you can use it to decorate the center of the Christmas tree or follow the pattern back to where you started from.
- Use the cardboard from a paper towel roll to store your lights. Wrap the lights around the tube body and store the ends inside the tube itself.
Categories : Holidays & Traditions
Recent edits by: Lynn, Eng, Emmanuel M. Lardizabal