Handle Notifications in Windows 10
Edited by Sean Zylow, Eng
Hi! This is VisiHow's tutorial on managing notifications on your Windows 10 computer!
Notifications are the pop-up messages that appear from time to time in the lower-right corner of the Windows 10 desktop. They tell you when you've received mail and when a Calendar event is upcoming, among other things. Follow these steps to decide which notifications appear:
- 1On the Start screen, choose Settings to open the Settings app.Advertisement
- 2The System screen opens.Choose System.Advertisement
- 4If you don't care to see any notifications, turn the Show App Notifications setting to Off.
- 5Under Show Notifications from These Apps, turn the settings to On or Off to tell Windows 10 which notification you want to see.
- 6Close the Settings app.Advertisement
Select the Notifications button (it's on the right side of the taskbar) to see a list of notifications you recently received. You can tap or click a notification in this list to open the app that sent you the notification and see why the notification was sent. To remove a notification from the list, tap or click its Close button.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Handle Notifications in Windows 10. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Jun 26, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Handle_Notifications_in_Windows_10
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Handle Notifications in Windows 10." VisiHow, visihow.com/Handle_Notifications_in_Windows_10 Accessed 26 Jun 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Handle Notifications in Windows 10." Accessed Jun 26, 2017. http://visihow.com/Handle_Notifications_in_Windows_10.
Categories : Windows
Recent edits by: Sean Zylow