Edited by seleman, Calob Horton, Eng, Dougie and 12 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 How can I unlock my itel IT1351E after too many attempts to unlock the pattern?
- 1.2 How can I unlock itel 1450 e due to too many attempts of pattern?
- 1.3 Too many pattern attempts to unlock my itel 1350 phone?
- 1.4 How can I Factory Reset my itel phone?
- 1.5 itel phone is telling me illegal use when I enter my pin?
- 1.6 My phone is itel VC 773451, S/N:BYN1 and is a China made?
- 1.7 Another way to unblock please, because it didn't work at all?
- 1.8 I used miracle box I would like to format itel 1352?
- 1.9 How to flash my phone using the manual mode of formatting?
- 1.10 itel it1701 doesn't respond to touch?
- 1.11 How do I reset my it1351e which is demanding Google account and when I try to enter the keyboard is not coming?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
How can I unlock my itel IT1351E after too many attempts to unlock the pattern?
My phone has been locked for two weeks now. I have tried to power off my phone, and thereafter pressing volume up button and power button but the procedures were not successful.
Before you perform a Factory Reset on your itel IT1351, try unlocking your device by entering the wrong pattern up to 20 times until your phone asks for your Google account information. When you enter it, your device will unlock to allow you to change or remove the pattern lock. If you can't remember your Google account information, you can try to recover it here.
If that doesn't work, you will need to perform a Factory Reset. Some Android devices require different button combinations to boot to their recovery modes. Here is a list of the most common button combinations that Android devices use to boot to their recovery modes:
- Volume Up + Camera button.
- Volume Down + Power button.
- Volume Up + Power button.
- Volume Up + Home + Power button.
- Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button.
- Home + Camera button.
- Home + Power button.
If none of these button combinations work on your itel IT1351E, you will need to contact itel customer support so you can troubleshoot the problem with a customer service representative. If there is no way to perform a factory reset on your device, you may need to send your device to itel for repairs.
See more questions like this: I need an unlock file for itel 1407?
How can I unlock itel 1450 e due to too many attempts of pattern?
I have tried several times to put the pattern key but It doesn't open, instead it is locked. How can I unlock it
Attempt until you see the option to select Forgot Password. This will allow you to sign in using your Google Account credentials. If you do not remember them, use the methods from the main VisiHow article on this page, Recover Android Device in case of Forgot password/pattern unlock an Android device.
See more questions like this: I happen to put a pattern on my itel 1450 phone then I forgot?
Too many pattern attempts to unlock my itel 1350 phone?
There was an unlock pattern on my phone and someone tried to unlock it several times and the phone got locked. When I try to unlock with my Gmail account its not working, always telling me password or username incorrect. I even sent it to phone repairers, they also said take it to itel shop but no itel shop in Ghana. Please help me please.
Login to Gmail from your PC and under My Account>Security>Applications. Check to see if you have 2 step verification enabled because this would be one of the reasons that you can't login using your Google Account. If this fails then hard reset your itel 1350. The VisiHow article My itel 1350 does not bring a recovery option QNA page has the instructions on how to hard reset your itel 1350.
See more questions like this: How to unlock itel IT1500 manually
How can I Factory Reset my itel phone?
I forgot my security code, so I want to reset it
Keep attempting until you get the option to login with Google. It will say either Forgot Password or login using Google Account. Otherwise, follow the instructions at the top of this page or in the VisiHow article about the itel 1350 to reset your phone.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: How should I unlock my itel phone with too many pattern attempts
itel phone is telling me illegal use when I enter my pin?
How do I open since its telling me it will power off soon
Remove the battery to perform a soft reset. Once it boots up, choose the forgot password option to use your Google Account. Otherwise, you will have to hard reset the device which means you will lose all of your data unless you save it using the methods in the main VisiHow article on this page.
My phone is itel VC 773451, S/N:BYN1 and is a China made?
I forgot the password, but I would like to put a master/ universal code to unlock it
Try (*5) and hold down the power key. This may put your phone into a hard reset. If not then follow the hard reset steps at the top of this page for the itel phones.
Another way to unblock please, because it didn't work at all?
I even tried using my Google account but to no avail.
If your Google Account is not working then you probably have 2 step verification enabled. You can disable this on your PC. Go into your Google Accounts and then My Accounts. Choose Security and there will be a section on Applications. Disable 2 step verification and then you can access with your Google Account.
I used miracle box I would like to format itel 1352?
Help me, boot error problem? What do I do?
- 1Access the Top Device Manger.
- 2See if is shows Port Sci2usb Dialogue mode.
- 3If it does, right click and choose Update With Sci2usb Port.
- 4Then choose Drivers In Miracle Box and All SPD Drivers In the Program File.
- 5Push the Boot Driver.
How to flash my phone using the manual mode of formatting?
How to flash my itel it1403, how to flash my phone using the manual mode of formatting
Here is how you hard reset an itel phone including your it1403:
- 1Remove the battery and insert it back in after 30 seconds.
- 2Press And Hold the Volume+ button for 15 Seconds.
- 3Now press and hold both Volume + and the Power button for 15 seconds.
- 4This may take 30 seconds to show up so keep holding until then.Release the Power button and keep holding down the Volume + until the phone boots up.
- 5Use the Volume - to navigate and Power to select the Wipe Data options.You should now be in the Recovery Menu.
itel it1701 doesn't respond to touch?
The itel it 1701 keeps freezing. how to reset to factory. I have tried: Doesn't allow much
You can follow the steps in the above answers on how to hard reset an itel device. If this does not solve your touchscreen option then you have a hardware issue. If you have dropped your phone recently, remove the back cover and battery. Press all over the back of your phone firmly and then power the phone back on. This may have put something back in it's place so that the touchscreen will work again.
How do I reset my it1351e which is demanding Google account and when I try to enter the keyboard is not coming?
Demanding Google account and when I try to enter the keyboard is not coming. I have tried: I tried to reset and the recovery mode is not coming. I think it was caused by: Too many pattern
Follow the steps above to hard reset an itel phone. You can also remove the battery for a soft reset to try to recover your keyboard to come back up as an option to use for the Google Account login.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: phoebe kayode, Emmanuel Tengey, levi kituyi simiyu