Edited by seleman, Calob Horton, Eng, Dougie and 12 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 Too many pattern attempts to unlock my itel 1350 phone?
- 1.2 itel phone is telling me illegal use when I enter my pin?
- 1.3 My phone is itel VC 773451, S/N:BYN1 and is a China made?
- 1.4 Another way to unblock please, because it didn't work at all?
- 1.5 I used miracle box I would like to format itel 1352?
- 1.6 How to flash my phone using the manual mode of formatting?
- 1.7 itel it1701 doesn't respond to touch?
- 1.8 How do I reset my it1351e which is demanding Google account and when I try to enter the keyboard is not coming?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
Too many pattern attempts to unlock my itel 1350 phone?
There was an unlock pattern on my phone and someone tried to unlock it several times and the phone got locked. When I try to unlock with my Gmail account its not working, always telling me password or username incorrect. I even sent it to phone repairers, they also said take it to itel shop but no itel shop in Ghana. Please help me please.
Login to Gmail from your PC and under My Account>Security>Applications. Check to see if you have 2 step verification enabled because this would be one of the reasons that you can't login using your Google Account. If this fails then hard reset your itel 1350. The VisiHow article My itel 1350 does not bring a recovery option QNA page has the instructions on how to hard reset your itel 1350.
See more questions like this: How to unlock itel IT1500 manually
itel phone is telling me illegal use when I enter my pin?
How do I open since its telling me it will power off soon
Remove the battery to perform a soft reset. Once it boots up, choose the forgot password option to use your Google Account. Otherwise, you will have to hard reset the device which means you will lose all of your data unless you save it using the methods in the main VisiHow article on this page.
My phone is itel VC 773451, S/N:BYN1 and is a China made?
I forgot the password, but I would like to put a master/ universal code to unlock it
Try (*5) and hold down the power key. This may put your phone into a hard reset. If not then follow the hard reset steps at the top of this page for the itel phones.
Another way to unblock please, because it didn't work at all?
I even tried using my Google account but to no avail.
If your Google Account is not working then you probably have 2 step verification enabled. You can disable this on your PC. Go into your Google Accounts and then My Accounts. Choose Security and there will be a section on Applications. Disable 2 step verification and then you can access with your Google Account.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: How should I unlock my itel phone with too many pattern attempts
I used miracle box I would like to format itel 1352?
Help me, boot error problem? What do I do?
- 1Access the Top Device Manger.
- 2See if is shows Port Sci2usb Dialogue mode.
- 3If it does, right click and choose Update With Sci2usb Port.
- 4Then choose Drivers In Miracle Box and All SPD Drivers In the Program File.
- 5Push the Boot Driver.
How to flash my phone using the manual mode of formatting?
How to flash my itel it1403, how to flash my phone using the manual mode of formatting
Here is how you hard reset an itel phone including your it1403:
- 1Remove the battery and insert it back in after 30 seconds.
- 2Press And Hold the Volume+ button for 15 Seconds.
- 3Now press and hold both Volume + and the Power button for 15 seconds.
- 4This may take 30 seconds to show up so keep holding until then.Release the Power button and keep holding down the Volume + until the phone boots up.
- 5Use the Volume - to navigate and Power to select the Wipe Data options.You should now be in the Recovery Menu.
itel it1701 doesn't respond to touch?
The itel it 1701 keeps freezing. how to reset to factory. I have tried: Doesn't allow much
You can follow the steps in the above answers on how to hard reset an itel device. If this does not solve your touchscreen option then you have a hardware issue. If you have dropped your phone recently, remove the back cover and battery. Press all over the back of your phone firmly and then power the phone back on. This may have put something back in it's place so that the touchscreen will work again.
How do I reset my it1351e which is demanding Google account and when I try to enter the keyboard is not coming?
Demanding Google account and when I try to enter the keyboard is not coming. I have tried: I tried to reset and the recovery mode is not coming. I think it was caused by: Too many pattern
Follow the steps above to hard reset an itel phone. You can also remove the battery for a soft reset to try to recover your keyboard to come back up as an option to use for the Google Account login.
See more questions like this: I have forgotten pattern to unlock my itel 1405?
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: phoebe kayode, Emmanuel Tengey, levi kituyi simiyu