Edited by Melsan, Alma, Doug Collins, Maria and 10 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 How to install WhatsApp manually?
- 1.2 My daughter had WhatsApp on her Windows phone. The APP then stopped working and she was asked to pay?
- 1.3 How do I install WhatsApp on my Windows phone, and create a Microsoft Account?
- 1.4 Creating favorites in WhatsApp in Lumia 720?
- 1.5 I cannot sign in to my Microsoft account or Nokia account in my Lumia720?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
How to install WhatsApp manually?
Hi. I'm using Galaxy Note3. I can't access Play store using my phone. So, I try to install WhatsApp manually. How to install WhatsApp manually? Thanks.
In order for you to be able to install the application without using the Google Play Store, you are going to need to manually install it from WhatsApp directly to your device so that you can begin using the application on your current device. In order for you to be able to perform this option you are going to need to follow the steps below in order to download the application to your device manually:
- 1Open the browser on your device
- 3Click on the download button
- 4Select your device which is the Samsung Galaxy Note3
- 5Begin downloading the application to your device
This will allow you to securely download the application from WhatsApp to your device, without having to use the Google Play Store.
See more questions like this: Please help for installing WhatsApp
My daughter had WhatsApp on her Windows phone. The APP then stopped working and she was asked to pay?
She paid, but she can no longer find the app in the app store.
WhatsApp requires a one time user payment, except in certain cases, if you were one of the early adopters of the application when it was first released. If she is being prompted for payment, you will need to try and register her original number that was associated with her account, or contact the WhatsApp support team directly on their website, or through Twitter or Facebook.
Once she has paid, as you've indicated, she can download the app again through the links provided earlier in this Q&A. Thank you for using VisiHow.
How do I install WhatsApp on my Windows phone, and create a Microsoft Account?
How can I install and set these things up on my Windows Phone?
To download WhatsApp on your Windows phone, simply go to the Windows Phone Portal.
To create a Microsoft account, you will need a computer (because it is much easier this way). Take the following steps to create one:
- 1On your computer, open your browser
- 3There will be a link to click if you don't have a Microsoft account.If you don't see the option to sign up, look on the lower right.
- 4Tap Sign up now, or simply fill in your details if you are already there.
- 5Remember that if you aren't 18+, there will be limitations to your account.
- 6once finished, use your email and password login credentials to sign into your Windows phone.
In order for you to download the application and install it on your phone, follow these steps:
- 1Go to the Windows Marketplace on your phone.
- 2Search for the application by typing WhatsApp in the search window.
- 3From the results, tap WhatsApp.
- 4This will automatically install on your phone.Tap Download.
- 5If not, simply go to the downloads folder and install the application from there.
Make sure that you have a Live mail account as it will ask for it to download any application from the Windows Marketplace.
See more questions like this: How to download WhatsApp for Window Phone 7.5
Creating favorites in WhatsApp in Lumia 720?
My phone is Lumia 720 and WhatsApp is showing creating favorites from morning now what to do.
Follow these steps to add favorites to your Nokia Lumia 720 on WhatsApp:
- 1Open WhatsApp.
- 2Tap the Favorites Button.
- 3Tap the plus icon to add favorites.
- 4Select a contact.
- 5Add them to favorites.
I cannot sign in to my Microsoft account or Nokia account in my Lumia720?
I have changed the time setting to manual, but it is not working either what should I do?
To test, you should change the time back and see if this helps. It should not matter, but there could be a bug specific to your install that is causing this.
Otherwise, you will need to try and reset your device location, which is in Settings, Location Region. Set it to the US, and then restart your phone. Once you do this, you should be able to reconnect to the account. The time setting should not matter. This is caused by an error with Microsoft, where a user account becomes disassociated with the services registered for. Resetting the location will correct this in most cases. If it does not, you may need to back up your device, and reset it.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Software
Recent edits by: aksingh, Jen M, ishitalamba