Edited by Fred123344, tula, tbarthle, Dougie and 5 others
Questions and Answers
Gmail does not suggest any email address when I start typing in the addressees email ID in To: section while sending an email?
Gmail does not suggest any email address when I start typing in the addressees email ID in To: section while sending an email
This happens when you have not shared your phonebook details to your Gmail account. That means that as you type an address, it does not try to access your phonebook because of your current privacy settings.
Also, this happens when you have just cleared the internet history of your computer or device. It does not try to recall all of the previous addresses that you have typed in.
How do I write an email with the Android Gmail app?
I don't see any icon there to start a new message from scratch
Using the Gmail app can be very confusing for a new Google user. However, it's a powerful application that will let you compose messages and connect with friends around the world.
To learn how to write an email using this Android Gmail app, follow these steps:
- 1On your phone home screen, tap on the 'Apps' icon.
- 2Open your Gmail app.
- 3On top right of your screen beside the 'Search' icon, you'll notice an email icon with a plus (+) sign, tap on it.
- 4This will open a new email page.
- 5In the address section, you can write the email address you want to send a message to.
- 6In the subject section, you can write the subject of your email.
- 7In the body section of your email, which is the big white space below the subject line, you can type your message.
- 8When you're finished, click on send, which is on the top right of most Android screens, and looks like a little paper airplane, or similar icon.
If you need additional help, let us know in the Q&A section.
My combined inbox is not displaying mail from the inbox subfolders?
My combined inbox is not displaying mail from the inbox subfolders
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: I removed my email acc. and I cannot reinstall it on my Galaxy S3 it keeps saying unable to connect to server
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Beverley, Eng, billthompson