Give A Professional Presentation using the Apple Keynote App, Apple TV and your MacBook or iOS devices
Edited by Nate Pepperell, Lynn, Maria
For the best results when giving a presentation for either business or school, you want to create a professional looking presentation that is going to run smoothly and flawlessly without any technical issues. You also want your presentation to be informative and captivating to keep your audience interested and paying attention. You can do this by utilizing a few of your Apple products together and creating an awesome presentation that people will be impressed by. This article will tell you how to create professional looking presentations, whether for business or school, using the Apple Keynote App, Apple TV and your Macbook or iOS devices.
What is the Apple Keynote App?
The Apple Keynote App is an amazing tool that allows you to create captivating and professional looking presentations. It is available for download at the Apple iTunes Store. Some of the features of Keynote include:
Getting set up for your presentation using the Apple Keynote App, Apple TV and your Macbook or iOS devices
- 1Preparation and planning are the key to delivering a great presentation. Below is a short checklist of things you will need to prepare:Make sure you have everything you need.Advertisement
- Your Apple hardware. Before you get started, you need to make sure that your Apple hardware is compatible with the AirPlay feature that will allow you to connect and sync your Apple products. These include the iPad, iPhone 3G and 4, iPod Touch (second generation or later), Apple TV (second generation or later). Also, these devices must be running Apple iOS 4.2 or later, and you must be using AirPlay enabled apps. (Click the following link to read more about How to Setup AirPlay and use AirPlay Enabled Apps with your Apple TV Device
- The Venue. Make sure the venue or place you are giving your presentation has a digital output such as a HDTV or an HD Projector. You will need these to connect to your Apple TV device so that you can showcase your presentation on a big screen using your Macbook or iOS devices.
- A great presentation. You can easily create a captivating and professional looking presentation using the Apple Keynote App. Create your presentation ahead of schedule and then save it to iCloud, where you can access it anytime via your Macbook or iOS devices.
- 2Connect your Apple TV device to the digital HDTV or projector (For more information on how to do this click the following link and read read How to Connect an Apple TV Device to your HDTV). Then enable AirPlay mirroring on your Apple TV, Macbook and iOS devices so you can manage your presentation and stream content from your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Laptop (For more information on how to do this click the following link and read How To Setup AirPlay and use AirPlay Enabled Apps with your Apple TV Device).Setting up your network of Apple devices to control your presentation.
- 3Open the file where you have stored your pre-made presentation using the Apple Keynote App. If you have saved your presentation to iCloud, it is a good idea to export this file to one of your Apple devices before the day of your presentation. You don't want to arrive at the venue to give your presentation and find that you are having troubles accessing your presentation file.Load your presentation onto one of your devices.
- 4If you have connected your Apple TV to your digital output correctly and you have successfully enabled AirPlay on your Apple devices, the HDTV or projector should be displaying your presentation on the big screen.Check to makes sure that you have made all of the necessary connections.Advertisement
By following these steps, you should be all set up and ready to give a professional presentation using your Apple products.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Give A Professional Presentation using the Apple Keynote App, Apple TV and your MacBook or iOS devices. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 30, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Give_A_Professional_Presentation_using_the_Apple_Keynote_App,_Apple_TV_and_your_MacBook_or_iOS_devices
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Give A Professional Presentation using the Apple Keynote App, Apple TV and your MacBook or iOS devices." VisiHow, visihow.com/Give_A_Professional_Presentation_using_the_Apple_Keynote_App,_Apple_TV_and_your_MacBook_or_iOS_devices Accessed 30 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Give A Professional Presentation using the Apple Keynote App, Apple TV and your MacBook or iOS devices." Accessed Mar 30, 2017. http://visihow.com/Give_A_Professional_Presentation_using_the_Apple_Keynote_App,_Apple_TV_and_your_MacBook_or_iOS_devices.
Categories : Apple TV
Recent edits by: Lynn, Nate Pepperell