Get mSpy Free for Android or iPhone
Edited by Anonymous
The mSpy cell phone and computer spy application is the most effective tool in the world for spying on Android and iPhone mobiles and tablets -- it even works on desktops and laptops, but we'll discuss that later. For now, our focus is how to spy on mobile phones and tablets. The mSpy app is great for spying on these devices, but because of this it is in very high demand across the globe. Unfortunately the price tag is a little high for some people. Also, due to the number of bad or under-performing spy applications from other manufacturers, and especially on Android, many people are hesitant to put their hard-earned cash into a spy program they aren't sure of. Fortunately there's a way to get mSpy free for seven days.
This is a no risk no obligations trial, and is lets you download a fully functional version of the spy program. It works on both Android and iPhone devices. This means that you can test out whatever it is you plan on doing, and make sure the spying is going to work for you. Read on for instructions on how to get this great phone spying trial. Then view the rest of our guides on how to use the mSpy application to spy on non-jailbroken iPhones and iPads, spy on Android phones and tablets, and spy on iPhones and iPads. We'll help you discover all of the hidden features, tips, and tricks you need to get the most out of mSpy!
- 1 Choose the Trial You Want
- 2 Fill Out the Free mSpy Trial Form
- 3 Set up Payment Details
- 4 Set Up PayPal Payment
- 5 Additional Tips
- 6 Questions and Answers
- 7 Comments
Choose the Trial You Want
Before you start your free trial of mSpy, it's important to understand the differences between the two different subscription models offered by the application. These are basic, and premium. Obviously premium is the best, however, basic is not bad either. It's really a matter of what you would like to do. We will briefly go over the two trial versions below, and you can select which one works best for you.
Do note that there are other mSpy applications available, including family packs with multiple subscriptions and discounts, and desktop or laptop packs. However, these versions are not discussed in this tutorial as they are not eligible for the same free phone spying trials as Android and iPhone devices are.
- 1Basic mSpy Subscription.At the lowest end of the mSpy offerings you have the basic subscription. This is about $30 per month if you pay monthly, to as little as $100 a year when paying for a full year. However, the low-end version does not offer as much as the higher end version does. In fact, even mSpy only recommends this version for parental control -- which is another way of saying it's not as good for spying on employees or cheating spouses. It also lacks quite a few features that the more expensive and more powerful premium version offers. Notably this version lacks the ability to spy on most third-party text or MMS messaging services, such as Facebook, iMessage, Skype, WhatsApp, Snapchat, and others. It also lacks geo-fencing and keyloggers. For many parents, spying on these chats isn't as much of a priority as seeing where their children go, knowing who they are spending time with, or what they are doing when spending time with those people.Advertisement
- 2Premium mSpy Subscription.At the high-end of the mSpy product offering you'll find the premium subscription. It's everything and more that you would expect from the world's best mobile spying application. However, it also comes with a big price tag. The cost of premium mSpy is about $70 a month when paying by the month, or about $200 if you pay for the year in advance. With that in mind it's important to consider that the premium version is the real deal. It's a fully functioning spy phone application. It includes geo-fencing, key logging, incoming call blocking, Snapchat, Skype, Instagram, and everything else you could possibly want to spy on. In fact you can even install it remotely on some phones without even having access to the phone. That does of course depend on a number of variables specific to each phone, make, and model. We discuss that in another of our tutorials on mSpy.Advertisement
Fill Out the Free mSpy Trial Form
Once you have decided which version of mSpy you'd like to have, you'll want to visit the website to fill out the form for your free trial of mSpy. Once on the seven day free trial page, you will need to follow a few simple steps. Each of these steps is discussed below with instructions on how to fill out the sections and what you should and shouldn't do.
Do keep in mind that the trial is absolutely 100% free. However, at the end of the free trial you will be billed for whichever version of the program you have selected. Therefore, if you know you're the type of person who forgets things, then you're going to want to choose the one month basic plan. However if you're the kind of person who doesn't forget things, you could choose the one month or even one year premium plan. Also remember that you can always upgrade plans if you decide that the basic plan doesn't really work that well for you. Upgrading can be done before or after the free trial expires. That's up to you. Read on to see exactly how signing up for the free trial works, and what you're expected to do at each stage.
- 1Fill In Personal Details.You will need to fill out all of your personal details on the form. Note that the forms of payment accepted by mSpy include visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, direct debit, bank wire, JCB, and PayPal. Because of this it's important to accurately fill out your personal details. This includes your first name and last name, and your email address. You won't be asked to fill out payment details until you reach the payment page.Advertisement
- 2Select a subscription plan.In the second part of the process for signing up to get your free trial of mSpy, you will want to select a subscription. We have already discussed the subscriptions in the previous section of this article. For our free trial of mSpy, we will be selecting the premium monthly plan. You may wish to select something other than what we have chosen, but that's up to you. Also keep in mind that these are recurring subscriptions. You will want to make sure that you cancel them if you choose not to maintain or continue the free trial. In the event you wish to cancel your subscription, please follow our tutorial on how to cancel an mSpy subscription before your free trial expires.
- 3Check the three boxes and click the 'Get Free Trial' button.When you have filled out your personal information and selected a payment plan, you are ready to get your free trial of mSpy. Remember that there are specific terms and conditions governing the free trial. Read them if you are concerned, but keep in mind that you'll be unable to get a free trial if you don't agree to the terms. You'll also be acknowledging your awareness of the possibility of limitations on devices you can install the application on, as well as your ability to install mSpy on those devices.
- If you would like to know whether or not the phone or tablet you want to spy on supports the installation of mSpy, please follow our tutorial on how to tell if mSpy will work on your phone.
Set up Payment Details
Once you have completed the free trial form for mSpy and clicked on the 'Get Free Trial' button, you will need to enter some additional information about yourself. You'll also have to enter your payment details. We are going to walk you through each step of this process in the screenshot and images below. Keep in mind that as you go through this process, we will have selected PayPal as our form of payment. You may prefer to use a credit card or debit card at your option. Remember -- you will not be billed at all until the seven day trial is up, so it's OK if you have no money on your PayPal account.
- 1Confirm that the purchase is correct.In the event you elect to continue using mSpy, or even pay for a long term subscription to it, you will want to make sure you're paying for the version you want. In our case this is the premium version. The version information for what you are purchasing should be the very first thing that appears at the top of your system screen, and you should see that there is no charge, as indicated by the total price of zero dollars. In the screenshot below you will see the premium selection that we have made. On the bottom right-hand side of the screenshot you can also confirm the fact that we are paying zero dollars.Advertisement
- 2Next you will need to fill out the remainder of your billing information.This is also the section where you will select from a drop-down menu for PayPal, or a credit or debit card. In the event you wish to pay by wire transfer, or one of the other less common payment methods we discussed earlier, then you will need to contact mSpy through their contact form. If you need help with this just let us know in the section below this article, and we will assist you. Just keep in mind that the free trial is usually not given out unless you've got a credit card or PayPal account, but they do sometimes make exceptions.
- 3Check the confirmation boxes and click the 'Submit Order' button.Confirm the information you have entered in the above section is correct. Then click on the two checkboxes to confirm that you have agreed to the terms and conditions, refund policy, and that you understand sometimes you will actually need physical access to the device to install mSpy. Don't forget to confirm that the cost is still zero dollars. When you're done, remember to click on the 'Submit Order' button to proceed to the next section. Note that because we have selected PayPal, our next step is actually going to be signing in through PayPal, and accepting the recurrent payment. As mentioned previously, if you wish to opt out of the free trial before you are charged, then follow our tutorial on how to cancel your mSpy subscription before you are billed, or our article on how to cancel recurring PayPal payments.
Set Up PayPal Payment
As we have selected PayPal for our payments, we will need to authorize recurring charges through PayPal. Once we clicked the 'Submit Order' button in the previous section, we would have been immediately redirected to PayPal. This redirection will require us to enter in our email address, our password, and then click login. Depending on where you are in the world, your PayPal login screen may look a little different. Regardless of how your account looks, you'll still need to follow these basic steps.
- 2Once you have click the blue login button, you will be taken to a payment confirmation page.On this page you will want to review that all of the payment information is correct. Once you have reviewed the information and confirmed that it is correct, you will want to click on the blue 'Agree and Continue' button at the bottom of the page. This will take you to the payment approval page, which is discussed next.
- 3After making your payment, which should have been zero dollars, you will be taken to the payment approval page.On this page you will receive an approval notice indicating that your payment has been accepted, and is pending review. You may receive a phone call or an SMS message from the people at mSpy. If you do make sure you talk to them and let them know that it was you who placed the order. Once your order has been approved by the mSpy fraud department, you will receive email instructions on how to download and install the mSpy application.
- Be patient. Sometimes the email can take a few hours, or even a day to arrive.
- Check your spam folder if you don't see your mSpy email after a few hours.
- Make sure to view our other VisiHow tutorials on how to get the most out of mSpy.
Questions and Answers
I can't access to the free trial for the mSpy iPhone tracking app?
I get an error message saying Safari can't open the page. I have tried clicking on the link, but I don't know what caused it.
It sounds like you may be experiencing network issues when trying to access the mSpy free trial for your iPhone. You can use Safari, Google Chrome, or any other web browser to access the mSpy site. However, if you are having network problems, or if you are on a WiFi network that blocks access to certain websites, you may experience this problem. Try the following:
- 1Turn off your iPhone, and then turn it back on again.This will reset your connection status, and may remove any network related problems when you turn the phone back on and it connects with fresh IP addresses.
- 2Switch your internet connection.If you are in a work environment, at home, or on a free WiFi connection, you may not know if someone has blocked access to certain sites, or certain types of sites. In this case, find another place to connect to the internet, and see if it works from there.
- 3Try a different cellular data connection.If you can't do that, as a friend to set up a WiFi hotspot, and try to connect over their connection.
- 4Download Google Chrome or Firefox.While we have no problems accessing mSpy with Safari on our iPhone 6, you may have different settings than we do, or even a different model phone. By attempting to use a different browser, you will be able to go around any problems your web browser may have connecting to mSpy.
- 5Connect through a VPN.If you are in a country that blocks access to phone, tablet, and computer spy programs like mSpy, you may need to log into a VPN connection. This will allow you to access the information.
- 6Don't forget to view our other tutorials on how to use mSpy.You will find links there that may help you solve your problem.Advertisement
With the premium plan, does this allow access to iPhones without the cloud info?
Does this allow access to iPhones without the cloud info. I have tried: I have tried adding apps to the device but there is never enough time.... I think it was caused by: I don't want my child to know I'm checking in on him
Any version allows to access iPhone devices without the iCloud data, but the device has to be prepared (you will need in unlocked in your hands for at least 30 minutes).
The Premium version offers extra features such as automatic software updates, geo-fencing to be notified when your child leaves a certain area, a keylogger, WiFi location services (you can find the phone with location disabled), you can block web sites, applications, and incoming calls, you can lock or wipe the phone remotely, and you can spy on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Viber, Skype, LINE, Telegram, Tinder, Hangouts, Instagram, iMessage, and Facebook Messenger.
To access most features, save WiFi location services, WhatsApp, Skype, LINE, iMessage, SMS, MMS, call history, contact list, web site history, calendar, notes, installed applications, and tasks, you will need to jailbreak the phone. This means that you do need to take the phone in your hands, unlock it, jailbreak it, and install the spy application. Jailbreaking will modify the phone in that way that it becomes more vulnerable but allows more freedom in actions, and it can be preformed by using an online service like Pangu. This has to be performed only once after each iOS update (an iOS update resets the phone to a normal, non-jailbroken, state). After that, you can use all of the Premium features without any limitations.
With only iCloud credentials and no device on your hands to jailbreak and install mSpy to, you may be able to monitor WiFi location services, WhatsApp, Skype, LINE, iMessage, SMS, MMS, call history, contact list, web site history, calendar, notes, installed applications, and tasks with some limitations, which means that spying can be either successful or unsuccessful, depending on the application settings.
Hello get 7 day trial app on Android?
Can't access free trial without asking credit card number and confirming my location info.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.