Get all the endings in Bioshock 1
Edited by Ephraim, Nate Pepperell, Lynn, Charmed and 3 others
This How To will discuss how to get the different endings on Bioshock. Some gamers don't actually know how to get the different endings on Bioshock. This VisiHow article will eliminate that issue for gamers, allowing them to experience all the endings in the great game of Bioshock.
How To Get The Evil Ending
The Evil ending will include some of the easier ways to beat the game:
- 1While playing the game make sure you harvest all the Little Sisters.Don't let any of them go. In order to succeed to the EVIL ending of the game, you need to harvest every single one of them.Advertisement
- 2By harvesting the Little Sisters, you will get an ADAM boost.Use your ADAM as much as you can during your game.Advertisement
- 3After you win the fight with the Boss, use your SPLICERS instead of taking them with you, before you escape the level to ultimately finish the game.
These tips will help you to get the most out of the Evil finish of the game. If you don't follow these steps, it may result in completing the game with a Sad ending.
How To Get The Sad Ending
- 1Harvest the little sisters but do not harvest them all.Instead, leave a few to linger around the game. To ensure the Sad ending versus the Evil ending, you have to leave (release) at least 3 Little Sisters during your game play to ensure that you get the sad ending versus the evil ending.Advertisement
- 2You have to decide whether or not you want to protect the Little Sister on the way to Brigid Tenenbaum's apartment.Ultimately, you can simply ignore the request, but it is important that you choose to do one or the other so the game recognizes that you at least made a choice to do so.
- 3When you beat the big Boss at the end this time, Tenenbaum will speak to you.Sadly, unlike the Evil ending, you will also hear this speech in the happy ending upon completing the game.
How To Get The Happy Ending
- 1This is the hardest way to beat the game.You need to save the Little Sisters throughout the game making your collection of ADAM being a lot more difficult. After you defeat every Big Daddy, you must choose to save them afterwards. You will be awarded ADAM, but not as much as you would if you were to harvest them.Advertisement
- 2While playing, near the end, defend the Little Sister on the way to Tenenbaum's apartment.By doing this, Tenenbaum will assist you against the Boss in the end, making things a bit easier.
- 3By helping the Little Sisters throughout the game, it will be revealed they all grow up to live good lives and will be with until the end, when you pass away.It's a pretty nice ending compared to other endings in the game.Advertisement
Well that is all for the different endings to the game Bioshock 1. I hope this 'VisiHow' is helpful and gives you a better sense of the game.
What ending do you get if you don't save all the Little Sisters?
When you don't save all the Little Sisters, you get the Evil ending to the game. As stated above, the only way to get the perfect Good ending is to save all of the Little Sisters. Unfortunately, if you harm just one, you will get the Evil ending to the game. If you happen to eat one of the little sisters, there is no way to redeem yourself except to start the game all over again.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Gaming
Recent edits by: Doug Collins, Graeme, Charmed