Get a date with a girl quickly
Edited by Ephraim, Charmed, Innocent Yogo, Lynn and 5 others
Ways to Get The Process Started
In order to get out there and meet up with other people; to mingle in order to get a date; you will need to do a couple of things to start the process. It is not possible to get a date by sitting on your behind and not doing anything with your time to get out in the world and meet people and potential partners. Below are a number of things you can do to help get the ball rolling on getting a date.
- 1Frequent places where you can meet new people, and get to know them better while charming them with your sparkling conversation. Understand that without getting out into the world it is highly unlikely that you will be able to meet new people in order to start a relationship. Girls are not in the habit of knocking on your door just to see if you're available.Go out.Advertisement
- 2These might include:Try go to public places where you know others your age will be, in order to connect with new people.Advertisement
- Coffee Shops.
- Music Venues.
- Sporting Events.
- Volunteering opportunities.
- 3Dating services will help you reach out to others who are available for dating without having to leave your home. Perhaps they have the same trepidation you have concerning going out and meeting people.Try a dating service if you are someone who doesn't particularly like going out.
- 4Men have a harder time expressing their feelings, and can be shy about making the first move. That being said, as equal as the sexes are, many women still expect the man to make the first move - and that would be you.Understand you will need to try harder than a woman in order for you to find a date, for a couple of reasons.
- Make sure you have a woman look over your profile before posting it.
- Be honest. If you say you're 160 lbs., and you're actually 210 lbs., the first impression will be A) You are not what you seem. B) You are a liar.
- Don't use a picture where you've cropped someone out of the photo. You can always tell, and women will assume it's your ex-girlfriend, even if it's your mom.
Things to Consider
No one expect you to change who you are in order to get a date, but there are some things you might consider doing, to make yourself more desirable.
- 1If you try to approach a girl in a nervous way it may give off the signal to her that you are not confident about yourself making you less attractive. Acting in a nervous or shy way will make her think you believe you aren't good enough for her, and so she'll believe you aren't good enough for her. Women like confidence. If you don't like who you are, you're asking a lot to expect a woman to like you.Confidence is everything when it comes to approaching a girl.Advertisement
- 2Some men approach women all serious, but you should know, women love to laugh. A little humour will definitely make you stand out from other men. Be sure to direct your conversation or tactic towards her instead of kind of letting it flow in the air among others. Be politically correct. No one likes humour at the expense of others. When asked what they like in a man, three of the top qualities women cited are;Women love to laugh.
- 3False flattery is so easy to spot, and you'll ruin any chance you had. Avoid "You are beautiful, I mean you are really pretty, I mean seriously you are" and things of that nature.Do not come off too mushy, and do not believe that flattery gets you everywhere - it doesn't.
- 4Don't assume you're in a relationship after a ten-minute conversations. Slow and steady wins the race.Don't be pushy.
- 5A good rule of thumb is two days. Don't seem desperate. Don't ask her what she's doing tonight, instead, why not say you have tickets to a new play, or a symphony concert? Men might tell you to call her later that day, or the next day, but a woman is more interested, if you aren't flinging yourself at her.If you get the girl's phone number, for goodness sake don't call her right away.
- 6Watch her body language. Most girls will reveal their emotions through body language as much as verbally.Body language.
- Signs she's just not into you include;
- If she isn't really listening to you while you, she's not making eye contact, or she's looking around, maybe backing away a little, chances are she is not interested. Stop communicating. You don't want to make a girl feel as if she is being forced to talk to you, when honestly she just wants to get away from the conversation. Try not to take it personally, there are lots of reasons she might not be interested, and they might not have anything to do with you.
- Signs she might like you, and is flirting with you, include;
- She laughs at jokes that aren't really that funny.
- She asks you a lot of questions, including your childhood, your family, etc.
- She flips her hair a lot.
- She licks her lips a lot.
- She looks you in the eye.
- Signs she's just not into you include;
How to Talk to Girls
It is a must for a man to learn how to talk to girls. This is crucial if he intends to make a connection that might eventually lead to a future romantic relationship. Most guys do not know what to talk to women about, and they fret about what to say, what to talk about, what he shouldn't discuss. Needless to say, men have to follow a technique, rather than discussing any topic that comes to mind. Thus, preparation is the key.
Women are different because they are sensitive in different ways. Men have to pass through an invisible barrier. It is also beneficial for men to be charming and in control. Surely, men do not wish to let go of the moment and just leave everything to destiny. It is always wise to choose relevant and general topics. The right way to communicate can foster personal attraction between a man and a woman. Even short conversations can lead to future communications, dates, or a passionate love affair.
Tips For Talking To Girls
- 1Give the woman a chance to share something in the conversation. Simply put, do not let the woman get bored. Men who dominate the entire conversation feel that they are making an impression and that they know how to talk to girls. The truth is, they bore women to tears and drive them crazy. Some women are excellent listeners, and most are extremely polite. They do not want to offend the man. Women always complain that for every twenty questions they ask a man about his likes and dislikes, his work, his family, she's lucky if he asks her one.Do not talk too much.Advertisement
- 2Give undivided attention to the words of the woman and get to know her better. Let the listener's action encourage the woman to speak her mind. If she sees that the man is a keen listener, she will tell more about her interests and hobbies. Stop thinking about the next topic! Most men commit the mistake of thinking about different topics. If the man does well on the first try, everything will fall into place and romance will shine on both him, and the woman.A woman will always appreciate someone who is a terrific listener and who is interested in what she is saying.
- 3This is your chance to nurture that attraction. Do not let that go to waste. Decent looks or charming eyes, only last for so long. What matters is his ability to present himself well, and in a conversation, share and listen in a pleasant balance.If a woman gives out any information about herself, it only means that she likes the guy and finds him interesting and attractive.
- 4A brilliant conversationalist can handle any topic, and he will never walk away defeated. Try to balance the conversation. Communication is always a two-way process. The woman reveals something about herself and the man should also do the same.Know all the secrets on how to talk to girls and put them to action.
- 5This is especially true e on the first date or first encounter. Tell her fascinating things about your life. Include where you've travelled and exciting adventures. Don't ply her with all your accomplishments in one go. It makes you seem insecure, rather than accomplished. Make her feel the strong connection. Determine the hobbies, interests and activities that you have in common, and discussing these things.If a man wants to interest a woman, he has to come up with inspiring dialogue.Advertisement
Questions and Answers
How to find a date quickly?
If you're in a rush to get a date, you could try talking to the women in your life who know you the best and who might be interested in going on a date with you. Tell them that you know it's short notice, but that you'd love to take them on a date. If they refuse, then you may have to spend extra time finding someone who would like to go on a date with you. However, if one of them says yes, make plans with them to go on a date and try to develop a relationship with them.
Some other VisiHow articles you might find interesting
Categories : Relationships
Recent edits by: Calob Horton, vc, Christine Cruz