Get a Chocobo Mount in FFXIV
Edited by Melsan, Eng, Nuance, Alma and 1 other
Have you been playing Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn or are you new to the game? Do you know where to get a Chocobo mount for fast travel when doing quest or Fate raid?
This article will give you tip so you can get your own Chocobo mount the easy way. When Final Fantasy lovers play the game, they keep thinking they have their own Chocobo. This is the guide that you have been looking for to acquire your own Chocobo Mount. Although this is a low-level quest, there are still some requirements you must fulfill before you can get one.
Requirements for Obtaining Chocobo Mount
- 1Your character must get to level 20.Advertisement
- 2Complete the main story of "Hero in the Making".Advertisement
- 3Be part any of the Grand Companies in Eorzia.
- 4Complete the "My Little Chocobo" Company quest.
- 1Pledge to any of the Grand companies of your choice, then talk to the "Gran Company Commander".Advertisement
- 2This will cost you 200 pieces of seals.From here, you are required to have a "Chocobo Issuance".
- 3If you made enough seals already by doing FATEs then you can simply purchase this item instantaneously to get a mount.
- 4Which are:If you don't have enough "Company Seals", you can take Company Leves that give you 1,000 seals.
- Hawthorne Hut in the East Shroud for The Order of the Twin Adder.
- Moraby Drydocks in Lower La Noscea for The Maelstrom.
- Camp Drybone in Eastern Thailand for The Immortal Flames.
- If you have some crafting, then you can simply deliver them to get seals and some extra experience.
- 5Once you have enough seals, go back to the "Grand Company" and purchase the issuance then deliver it.
- 6Here you will give your own Chocobo then make a name for your Chocobo as he will be your companion at any time.Deliver the issuance to a "Stablemaster" in the city where you register for your "Grand Company".
Congratulations as you have your own Chocobo mount now that you can use for faster travel and so on.
Categories : Gaming
Recent edits by: Alma, Nuance, Eng