Get Your Girlfriend Forgive and Love Again After You Cheated on Her
Edited by Christine dela Cruz, Anonymous, Eng, Visihow Admin and 13 others
For many women, the qualities honesty and loyalty are the most important when in a relationship. Therefore, cheating can definitely create a big scar in the hearts of many women. Not only does it hurt emotionally when women learn of an affair, it creates a lot of doubt and even affects the way they handle future relationships.
- 1 How Cheating Hurts Women
- 2 How to Get Your Girlfriend to Forgive and Love Again After You Cheated on Her
- 3 Questions and Answers
- 3.1 I cheated on my girlfriend and now I want her back, how can I get her back, please help?
- 3.2 My girlfriend says my cheating was unforgivable, and the thought of me touching her is repulsive?
- 3.3 How to get my girlfriend to love me and trust me after cheating?
- 3.4 Literally, how do I make her forgive me? She is a strong headed Maori lady.
- 3.5 How to win her back after I cheated on her?
- 3.6 Will she forgave me? Will the pain ever go away?
- 3.7 How can I prove I will never cheat on her again?
- 3.8 Will she and I be together again?
- 3.9 I want to get my true love back, and I have an affair with another girl?
- 3.10 Is it possible to win a girl back after cheating on her?
- 3.11 I cheated on my wife and I need help, so I told her to forgive me, and she said no?
- 3.12 I am very transparent with her but my battery died while I was out and I did not realize it the whole time
- 3.13 I did some wrong after my breakup, now I realized the whole situation, want to say sorry for her and want her back. Want her to know that she is the most beautiful girl of my life, I want her back by any means and make a beautiful future with her?
- 3.14 I told my girlfriend lies about what happened when I met her sister?
- 3.15 Hi, My girlfriend is my best friend also, I hurt her like a hell?
- 3.16 When a girl stop talking to you but still keep you in your friend list on Facebook and don't pick your call and messages without any fight?
- 3.17 I am thinking of writing letter in blood, she loved me so much!
- 4 Comments
How Cheating Hurts Women
- 1It makes women lose confidence in themselves.Women have a tendency to take things personally. They look at themselves based upon how other people treat them. In this case, when a boyfriend cheats on his girlfriend, it causes the girlfriend to think that there is something wrong with her that LED her boyfriend to seek for someone else. The bottom line here is that, at the end of the day, the girlfriend feels like a loser and unwanted. This is difficult to overcome, especially when it is felt because of something that the man that you love the most did to you.Advertisement
- 2It leads women to feel disrespected.Cheating gives an indication to women that their feelings are not respected and considered. Cheating tells a woman that his boyfriend did not think of her and did not care if she will be hurt by that particular behavior. It also makes a mockery of the relationship and says to her that you do not take any promises seriously.Advertisement
- 3It makes women feel that their intelligence is being underestimated.A lot of men cheat in a very obvious way, yet they think that their girlfriend actually do not notice it. This is a major part of cheating that really hurts the most. Not only does it hurt that a boyfriend is doing something behind his girlfriend's back, it also hurts to think that a boyfriend assumes the girlfriend is even stupid not to have any idea about it. The malicious intention hurts a lot.
- 4It makes women lose trust in their boyfriends.Trust is very difficult to earn and unfortunately, once women lose this towards their boyfriends, it is very difficult to gain back. There's a lot of feeling of betrayal that is difficult to forget. It hurts a lot to accept the fact that the man you have trusted with your heart has actually taken you for granted and taken that trust for granted.
How to Get Your Girlfriend to Forgive and Love Again After You Cheated on Her
- 1Show her how sorry you are.It takes a lot of courage for men to admit that they have actually done something wrong. Women know that for men to be able to do this, it will hurt their ego a lot. Therefore, when you show your girlfriend that you recognize all the mistakes you have done and that you are sorry for all of them, it will be able to pinch a bit of her heart and consider to forgive you.Advertisement
- 2Finish your relationship with the other woman.It would not really matter if you said sorry so many times if you still carry on with the forbidden relationship with the other woman. If you really are sorry about cheating, you have to make sure that you put an end to that mistake. Also, if you can completely cease any communication with that other woman, in whatever form, that is necessary. Your girlfriend will definitely not appreciate it if you still greet that other woman on her birthday, even when that greeting is not malicious at all.
- 3Prove to your girlfriend that you will not commit such a mistake again by being transparent and more honest in your actions.Women appreciate communication and like to know what you do throughout the day. If you volunteer this information to her, she will appreciate that you are making an effort to correct the mistakes that you have done. It will also show her that you respect her as a girlfriend and that you recognize her needs in the relationship. Do not get frustrated if it seems like you are suddenly being monitored down to the how many swipes of your deodorant you used that day. She may need constant reassurance and you need to volunteer it to her.
- 4Give her time.Cheating and the pain that it causes will not be resolved overnight. Do not expect that your girlfriend will just come crawling back to you after you say sorry. Recognize that this may take some time and be prepared for that. Never push her to forgive as that will only tell her you really do not understand and care for her. This stage will definitely be lonely for you, but you have to bear it as a form of consequence for what you have actually done.
- 5Straighten out your life.Responsibility and maturity are always a turn on for women. If you show her that you really are making an effort to improve yourself and avoid committing the same mistakes you have done in the past, she will begin to reconsider that maybe it's not a bad idea to welcome you again back in her life. Actions definitely speak louder than words. If you say you will fix your life, do it.
- 6Regain her trust by fulfilling your promises to her.Recall all the wonderful promises you've made in the past. Analyze whether you have done all those. If not, it's about time that you really make an effort to fulfill them. When she sees this, she will realize that you are a man who honors and commits to promises. Do not stop even if she does not acknowledge everything you are doing for her.Advertisement
Questions and Answers
I cheated on my girlfriend and now I want her back, how can I get her back, please help?
I've cheated on my girlfriend and now she doesn't want to talk to me. Presently she is talking to another guy. I'm unable to understand that, what should I do to get her back. We have been together for 19 months. please help !!
You cheated on her and need to understand that she has lost all confidence in herself. Speaking with the new guy is her way of trying to get her mojo back. By stating that you do not understand why she is speaking to another guy it seems that you do not understand how deeply you hurt her. To try to get her back you need to sincerely apologize and explain to her that although you understand why she is talking to another guy, you wish for a second chance.
See more questions like this: How can I gain my girlfriend heart?
My girlfriend says my cheating was unforgivable, and the thought of me touching her is repulsive?
How do I get my girlfriend to open her heart and mind to the idea of forgiving me
Through words instead of hands, tell her consistently how she is attractive to you and how she makes your heart feel complete. You need to realize that each time you touch her, she is remembering that you touched someone else and that brings up all the hurt again. It will take time and rebuilding of trust for her to feel relaxed in intimate situations with you again. Be patient.
How to get my girlfriend to love me and trust me after cheating?
After I divorced my first wife, I had 4 kids that I didn't know what to do with them, they were so small and young and then I met this woman that was divorced and had 2 kids from her ex husband and she was living in Palestine and that time of the year I was at Jordan with my kids . And I met her at my sister's house, she was depressed and she said I wish that I can stay here in Jordan longer to see my kids more often but she couldn't cause in our culture women can't live alone except if they are married so she had to go back with her family to Palestine. We had an agreement that I would marry her so she can take care of my kids and she can stay here in Jordan to see her kids. And she agreed and I never loved her After 2 years I met this beautiful woman and at that time my wife already had a girl from me. But she knew that if I fell in love that I'm going to get married. she approved. But I never wanted to have kids from her but she begged me and cried so much for it. And when I met my girlfriend I told My wife about her and that I love her. She said that I can marry her without divorcing her. I refused and she said that she's going to break us apart, cause my girlfriend never knew I was married. I was afraid to tell her that, cause I thought that I'm going to lose her this way. My girlfriend send me we were together for 5 years and when she found out I was married she left me and she won't forgive me and since I knew my girlfriend I never came close to my wife, except one time and I divorced her already
You lied to the other women and she can't be blamed for walking away after she learned that you were married. Although your wife originally agreed to allow this woman in your life, the woman has determined that this is not a relationship she wants. Unfortunately, you started a relationship on a lie. You have a child with your wife as well as a blended family of the other children you both brought into the marriage and need to consider stability for them above what you may be feeling right now for the other woman.
See more questions like this: I love my ex-girlfriend with whom I recently have broken up?
Literally, how do I make her forgive me? She is a strong headed Maori lady.
We were drinking, I was drunk and there was a girl in our little group of friends (a sister of a friend) me and my wife were talking to a couple and our group (the wife of couple is the sister) an apparently I left the table walked up to this girl put my arm around her an went to the bar my arm was around her while we were at bar (so I was told). All right in front of my wife and the couple and a few others. Now I remember going to bar and having shots, putting my arm over her shoulder but I didn't think it was in the type of way to look like I was trying to hook up. Then my wife packed up and left the bar. I followed her home. I knew I put my arm around her, but she was saying that I cheated on her. Now I've never even thought of cheating on her, what do I do. I have tried: Tried to explain but she doesn't want to hear it. Doing all house work. Sort of not too good at trying to explain myself. I think it was caused by: Alcohol but probably just my greediness to top shelf. Not controlling the way I drink.
You made what your wife determines is an indiscretion. You are making good steps in atonement towards her and now all that is left is giving her time to get over the situation. Keep in mind that you offended her in public around other people you both know so she may be feeling some embarrassment from your behavior.
How to win her back after I cheated on her?
I have the mother of my kids, I cheated her with my girlfriend, it was wrong, I apologized for my actions and it wasn't enough. I have tried: Talking to her, telling her I am sorry. I think it was caused by: Pictures
You not only cheated but cheated with the mother of your children. When you did this, your girlfriend lost a lot of relationship security. Consider that you already have children and she may be thinking that you want your family with this woman back. It may be time to make a bigger commitment to your girlfriend to signify that you chose her. You also should arrange a public place to pick up your children or have your girlfriend present so that she can begin to regain trust again.
Will she forgave me? Will the pain ever go away?
I cheated on my girlfriend for several months with a woman from my work. We are still together now but she can never let it go and always brings it up and questions our relationship. What are things that can make her happy and know I'm done cheating?
It is no less important for her that cheating took place. Even if there will be no similar episodes, the fact will always be brought up; and anything will cause her to doubt her and your love. Unless you move far away to a place where you can live together with no one nearby or break up for some time, she will remind herself of the past. If you wish to attempt to fix a relationship without breaking up or living away from civilization, seek professional counseling that will act as a therapy for both of you. If that does not help, change the place where you live completely. Sometimes, new excitement will conquer bad feelings for some time. Keep proving that you love her, bring something new every time into her life, and do everything possible to allay her bad thoughts.
How can I prove I will never cheat on her again?
I need some way to prove to my girlfriend that I will never do it again. It happens with one girl when I was sober and it meant nothing, and the next day with the same girl when I was drunk and I didn't remember it. I regret both times and she finally found out a few days ago.. I have tried: I've tried explaining how much I care about her and how much I love her and how much I need her. I've also told her how much I regret it and hate myself for It.. I think it was caused by: I accidentally lied about the first night and told her I was drunk. She forgave me mostly after that but then I told her I was sober the first night and now we are so close to breakup. I ceased communication with the girl right after the second night and told her I didn't want to hang out anymore.
You will need to establish trust with her again. Offer complete access to your phone and if she thinks you may still hide stuff tell her you will not search for a spy app if she feels that she needs to install one. Give her complete accounting of your day and where you were. Make sure that if she needs to hover over you for a bit that you allow it and do not show any frustration. Tell her that you recognize how hurt she is and that this incident has made you realize that you never want to lose her again.
See more questions like this: I didn't cheat on her, but I broke her heart, she cried all the way home, what can I do to fix it?
Will she and I be together again?
I had a relationship with her a year before, she is an open person and her talking with other (boys) bothers me but I never told her that, instead I keep doing breakup and patch-up with her. One day she decided to leave and since then (a year ago) we are not together. I tried to explain to her that I am sorry, and I want to make things right but she didn't agree. Still after a year, I feel that I want her back in my life? What should I do? I love her
Get in front of her on your knees and express to her how much you have missed her this past year. Let all of your feelings flow out in the open so that she can really see that you care for her 100% and are genuine. She may still say no to you but you will be able to know that you did everything you could. If you are willing, this is the time to propose to her in a grand gesture to really show her that you plan on never letting her go again. Whatever you do, proof that you will not break up with her over and over is essential.
I want to get my true love back, and I have an affair with another girl?
I've been loving a girl since past 6 years, and I still love her. 2 days ago my girl logged into my Facebook and saw the pic's of the other girl with me, now she is saying to break up which I can't do It. I love her a lot. I don't want to break up with her, I want her in my life. I have tried: I forced her to meet me and she met, and I was regularly saying sorry but she's not listening to me. The only word which I hear from her is to leave me and go. I think it was caused by: Having an affair with another girl
Because of your length of devotion, she may come back to you if you apologize, promise to never do this again and offer her something permanent. Allow her to monitor your phone and social media so that she can gain trust again. Do not ever speak to the other girl and if you have not already you should unfriend that person on all your social media accounts and delete any contact information you may have for her. You may have to be separated from your girlfriend for a period of time and during all of that time, you need to remain true to your girlfriend. Even if she still pushes you away, do not get into a relationship with another person for at least 3 months in case this is a test period for your girlfriend to see if you really meant that you only want her in your life.
See more questions like this: I flirted with another girl and got caught?
Is it possible to win a girl back after cheating on her?
The closest I've got with this other one was going out on a lunch and giving a friendly hug. But she felt like I've cheated on her because I didn't tell her.. Actually, I really love this girl and I want to marry her but even after 1 year of our relationship she couldn't meet my expectations. And I'm not talking only in terms of physical relationship, there are many other things such as time and undivided attention. Then I met someone else who loved me more than she ever did and we started to connect with each other emotionally in no time. It was getting a little physical, too. Not much, though.. Then I was caught and she has left me now. But she is the girl I want for my life and I want her back. The only problem before was I did not have much of her attention even though we were in a relationship. I have tried: Texting, calling and going to talk to her but she insists that it is over.. I think it was caused by: Divided heart. but I want her alone now.
For starters even in the explanation of your question, you are blaming your cheating ways on her. If you gave her those same excuses, I can see why she said adios. It is hard to understand why you would want to be in a relationship with her because you did nothing but complain about her and then in the next sentence you said you wanted to marry her. Seems like you do not have a good emotional handle on what you want out of life. Stop making excuses for your affair. Even though you only had lunch and hugged that other person, your intent was to look for someone else to feel your voids so that is still an affair.
I cheated on my wife and I need help, so I told her to forgive me, and she said no?
Our marriage goes down because of me, and what I did to my wife, we married last year its been six month and last month we went to San Diego, we stayed there 4 days and the next day I opened my Facebook and there is this girl, I knew her long time, I texted her to see her, while I am in San Diego, we were texting and after that nothing happened, thank God, and after a month the girl texted all the messages to my wife, so my wife got so mad at me, she couldn't believe me, she doesn't want to talk to me, she doesn't want to see me. we live in an apartment and every time I come home she stays in the bedroom or rest room. I told her to forgive me please, I know I hurt you so bad, but I learn my lesson and I will never do that again please, she said no way, so I need help
She is hurt right now. All you did was message the other girl but to make it all seem worse you did this while on vacation with your wife. This is deep betrayal of trust. If you want this marriage to work there will need to be some form of constructive conversations and that may require some marriage counseling. If she does not want to go to counseling with you then you can suggest that you both see the same counselor but individually because yeah you have some issues to work out as well. Survive an Internet Affair and Repair Your Relationship is a VisiHow article you need to read.
See more questions like this: What can I do for my loved wife to forgive me after I broke her heart more then ones?
I am very transparent with her but my battery died while I was out and I did not realize it the whole time
"Then my friend got into a fight and had his phone crashed by his girlfriend then leaving me with nothing to communicate with her by."
If you still do not have a phone, send her an email or mail a love letter. There are many forms of communication other than phone calls and this is why she is so upset with you. It is not because she does not trust you but instead she feels that you did not try other methods to reach her.
I did some wrong after my breakup, now I realized the whole situation, want to say sorry for her and want her back. Want her to know that she is the most beautiful girl of my life, I want her back by any means and make a beautiful future with her?
In past two months my ex girlfriend come in relationship with another guy, whom she is seeing her future. But still I do love her very much and earlier she also did, but after she came in relationship. We used to spend nights together and lots of promises we did. Our story began as travel partner and our bonding was too strong, As traveling is her passion but now a new guy came who is far stable in tours and travels sector than me. And I still love her a lot and want her back and make her believe on that I can get stable asap for yous.. Now the problem is that guy was staying with her at-least a bit more than a week and I know the whole scenario making my mind too unstable so I decided to meet her and talk to her but she was neglecting me and then one day I was in a bar with friends and after they left me, I was drunk too, I lost control of myself, I don't know how it came to my mind to go to her flat at around 2AM to talk to her, but unfortunately her boyfriend too was there. So it made her cry and terrified but we both handled the situation well but after I feel that some promises were broken which was obvious as they are staying together but that time I am not in position to understand well, so I said some very wrong words that hurt her a lot. After few days she blocked me from every where from phone, WhatsApp, Facebook and moreover from any mode of communication.. And I feel so much regret for her but In my relationship I was always loyal to her, that she knows well, but now she thinks I am best wrong person in her life but truly I am not, there is something unintentionally happening which I can't control. I love her a lot, want her back in my life and want to love her again, want to repay my guilt and the wrong I have done. Is there any way possible out of this problem!. Help me out what should I do to get her back.
She is in another relationship and you need to respect that. Unfortunately, you made some errors when you showed up at her flat in the middle of the night. Those words can't be erased and left a bitter taste in her mouth. The best thing you can do right now is to start to put your life back together without her in it. If you are meant to be together then you will find your way back to each other but you can't force your feelings on to her.
I told my girlfriend lies about what happened when I met her sister?
Hello, please I need her to seek forgiveness from my girlfriend I bought some things for her and I had to give it to her sister (not the first time). I had a conversation with my girl's sister about my girl and other stuff like their family and other stuff, during the conversation my girl sent me several text messages to call her but I didn't. So when I was done talking to the sister we promised each other not to reveal what we discussed. On my way home, I returned to give her sister a task for me and get back to me (the sister doesn't use a phone). On my way home I called her and the line was busy. She was annoyed and asked what do I want and also I shouldn't call her number again. So I called back to explain what happened but in explaining I ended up saying the truth with a bit of lies so as to protect her little sister. Since two days she picked my call and keeps calling me a liar and it hurts me. I don't know what to do. Please help!. I have tried: I have tried calling her and apologizing and letting her know how much I love her but she kept calling me a liar and also kept saying some people were born with lies.. I think it was caused by: I think I was pushy and I asked the sister questions about her and also for lying to her
Come completely clean to her. Tell her that you lied to protect her sister and then tell her the truth. When you ignored her phone call, you started suspicion which snowballed into fact when you did not tell her the whole truth. Although you want to protect her little sister, your real responsibility it to her.
Hi, My girlfriend is my best friend also, I hurt her like a hell?
My friend is my best friend also and I hurt her so much, I hurt her mentally also. We made a plan on January 2016 to go for a trip out of the Country on April 2016. We booked flight tickets also but I didn't inform my parents about my trip, last one day back when I have to go for the trip, I told my parents that I am going for a trip with my girlfriend and parents told me no straight away. The day when we have to go for a trip I told my girlfriend that I am not able to go for a trip, she started to cry, started to shout a lot. She cried a lot but my parents told me not to go so I can't able to go as I can't disobey my parents also.She went all alone,wait for me at airport ,cried a lot but I wasn't able to go but anyhow next day her brother joined her for trip but one day whole night she was alone and crying a lot and from next day she stopped talking to me ,when she return back from trip I tried my level to retain her back. But she told me straight away that not to message me or call me anymore but I am trying my level best to get her back, I text her every single day, saying my feelings but she never replied my message or call. She didn't block my number and not removed from any social network and read my message also but everything is over between both of us. Do suggest me what should I do. I have tried: I am texting her ,messaging her daily. I am apologizing almost her every day. I think it was caused by: My negligence
Since your parent's approval means so much, you should have spoken to them before you booked the trip. The best you can do now is to offer to reimburse her for the trip. Even though she went, it was not with you. Then invite her to speak with your parents so that you can explain with them there. It may help to ease the burden of what you have done. Ask your parents before the meeting for the permission to plan a trip with her. Then surprise her with this trip.
When a girl stop talking to you but still keep you in your friend list on Facebook and don't pick your call and messages without any fight?
We met on Facebook as I send her friend request and later on I found she is friend of my classmate and we use to talk every day, call on Facebook daily several hours and I never asked her for number or proposed her even I started liking her... after a week she did the same stopped talking to me and after three days looking at my sad status on Facebook she call me and she was ignoring me because we were getting close... later on things become normal one day she give her number saying that her data is over and I can call her on phone because she works at night and I can call on her break . she was impressed because I never talk like other boys never approach for relation but I use to give her hint that I like her... on the other hand, her family is looking for boy for marriage and she is not so happy and she told me her family from mother side is narrow-minded and her ex-fiance text her through email bother her. . or she will call..... we were so close in one month that we use to talk whenever we get time... I told her I am coming next month to see her she live in Calgary and I live in Vancouver. I told her if she needs any help I am there for her. one day she get was short of money for her college fees. I helped her 1000$ in her fees and she returned me in evening and she told me she was testing me.... last friday we talked in morning and of sudden she stopped talking again . I understand she was working and had college on friday I sent too many text message and calls, but next day I didn't call or text... yesterday after two days I call her once and sent 3 text message but she didn't replied..... it been 5 days now I don't know what happened and why she is doing this.. if she don't want to talk she can unfriend me on Facebook or block .. but she is not doing that she hardly come online on Facebook.... . the last time we talk she was totally happy talking to me like all the time.... I don't know what happened that she starts behaving like that. even I text so much that day and said sorry for bugging her. . . She has exam next month she has to clear that too because if she don't clear it her family will fix her marriage somewhere and also she has to apply for permanent resident on basis of that.... maybe she s trying to avoid me because she is not able to study for exam because of college assignment and work . . my friends saying she might be having problems just wait she will call you.... what you think?. I have tried: I tried calling her texting her,,, she didn't respond... from five days. I think it was caused by: I think she have exam next month she trying to divert her mind for some days to concentrate on her studies.
If you are serious about this girl then you need to get to Calgary as soon as possible. Her parents wish to arrange a marriage for her. The good news is that you both reside in Canada where you have the right to be in a relationship with whoever you wish to. This may mean though that her family will disown her and that could be part of the issue on why she is avoiding you.
She did not block you on Facebook so this is a good sign that she is still interested in you. Perhaps she does not have data again or her phone is low on minutes. Either way, wait it out a bit. If you can, send her a care package for her exam studies. It is a small gesture to let her know that you are thinking about her.
I am thinking of writing letter in blood, she loved me so much!
She got to know I cheated with someone else.. I have tried: Just told her that I am sorry and that kiss with other girl was consensual. I think it was caused by: My infidelity
Rebuild Trust in a Relationship is a VisiHow article for you to read. It contains steps on the process of how to gain back your girlfriend's trust. For now, the only thing you can do is shower her with attention. Let her vent all she wants and just keep saying that you are sorry. Realize that you will probably get frustrated and she will be monitoring your every move. If you want this relationship to work then you will have to let her have complete access to your entire life.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Relationships
Recent edits by: nickminhas, rama krishna, KaiStehp