Get Started with the GarageBand Application on the iPhone 6
Edited by Grimm, Crystal, Eng, Anonymous
You're watching VisiHow. Today we're going to show you how to get started with the GarageBand application for the iPhone 6.
- 3Welcome to GarageBand.You can play instruments, record your performances and share them with other people. This GarageBand is a smaller version of the main GarageBand application. The actual app on Mac can be seen in one of our other tutorials "How to get started with GarageBand on a Mac". It's a fantastic application if you're a musician. It is not the best application that Apple offers but it is a very nice, very solid free application. Tap on Continue.
- 6We have a guitar amplifier.This will allow you to plug your guitar in and play through different types of amplifiers that you would like. As you can see here, this GarageBand amplifier is actually a replica of an old Marshall twin amplifier, so you can get that tube sound. It is an artificial tube sound and it's never going to sound quite as good as a real Marshall or Fender but it does sound quite good.
- 7We've got a microphone here where we can record our audio.You also can record any type of tapping that you're doing. This is especially good for those of you who are singers, but if you're a musician and you just get a tune in your head that you want to hum and get that idea down, it's a great way to do it.
- 14That finishes up our intro to the GarageBand application on your iPhone 6.You've been watching VisiHow. Please stay tuned for our videos on how to use the application to create and work with sounds and build a song from them. Thanks for watching videos and let us know any comments, questions or suggestions in the area below.Advertisement
Video: Get Started with the GarageBand Application on the iPhone 6
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Eng, Crystal, Grimm