Get Smoky Eyes Makeup Blush and Lipstick
Edited by Kara, MsBarbs, Eng
Today I will show you how to make a khaki makeup, khaki with gold highlights.
- 1We are doing this to prevent the eyeshadows from falling off, losing color or printing off because I have a semi-Asian eyelid. When I open my eyes, I sometimes get the prints right here. Okay, done.To start with we need our facial powder which I am going to apply on my upper eyelid and use it as a base for the eyeshadows.Advertisement
- 12It goes like this. Keep in mind that when you use darker tones, it sort of pushes back the surface. When you use lighter tones, it brings it up. So what I want to do is push this back the eyelid, pushes it inside, makes it look like it sits deeper than it actually does.Now I will need to use the middle tone, which is the lighter khaki color, to cover the whole eyelid.
- 22Normally, it takes you a while to learn how to create the arrows. I can honestly say that it took me a couple of years to train my hands so that I would not mess up the line. In order to make these types of arrows you have to practice every day. We need to drag this line up here a little bit.I will start with my right eye, with the outside corner.
- 25If you don't apply your desk area, you will look like a fish or a moth at your best. Mascara is very important because it makes your eyes look like a butterfly that has wings. The coloring of the butterfly’s wings is not as important as the wings themselves. So the eyelashes are your wings. You may not see it on the video but when I look to the side. It's pretty.So the final step to our eye makeup is to apply our favorite mascara.
- 26There are days, when you don't feel like applying any makeup, that you can just wear mascara. Just supply mascara and you are ready to go. I don't have very thick or long eyelashes so this is kind of a must-have for me a must do. Don't forget the color in your bottom lashes as well and we are done with our eyes.Let's do that left eye now.
Video: Get Smoky Eyes Makeup Blush and Lipstick
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Get Smoky Eyes Makeup Blush and Lipstick. (2015). In VisiHow. Retrieved Jun 23, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Get_Smoky_Eyes_Makeup_Blush_and_Lipstick
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Get Smoky Eyes Makeup Blush and Lipstick." VisiHow, visihow.com/Get_Smoky_Eyes_Makeup_Blush_and_Lipstick Accessed 23 Jun 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Get Smoky Eyes Makeup Blush and Lipstick." Accessed Jun 23, 2017. http://visihow.com/Get_Smoky_Eyes_Makeup_Blush_and_Lipstick.
Categories : Makeup & Cosmetics
Recent edits by: MsBarbs, Kara