Get Salon Treated Soft Hair at Home
Edited by Graeme, Lynn, Rob, Dougie and 1 other
Are you one of those who steps out of a salon after an expensive hair treatment and wishes your hair would remain as such forever? But then your hair gets back to its normal self within a day or two? Our strands can make or break our personalities. Healthy hair that shines is every girl's dream. Now you can get it at home!!
Simple Steps Prior to Shampooing your Hair
Remember shampooing and conditioning in a proper way is also very important.
- 1If different oils are not handy at the moment, any one oil that suits you best can also do.Mix olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil, and any other oil of your preference in equal quantities.Advertisement
- 2Heat the mixture until warm.Advertisement
- 3Make sure each strand is oiled from root to tip. Leave it for for 15 minutes.Work this oil mix into your hair.
- 4Repeat a couple of times when the towel gets cold.Now dip a Turkish towel in hot water, squeeze and wrap your head with it.
- 5While rinsing the shampoo off, don't rub your hair vigorously. Gently let the water flow through it.Now shampoo your hair with a gentle shampoo and warm water.
- 6Comb a flat hairbrush through your hair after applying conditioner to ensure not to leave out any section of your hair. Let it remain for one to two minutes, then rinse off as stated in the previous step.Apply conditioner on you hair from mid length to tip.
- 7Wrap your head with a dry towel for a few minutes instead of rubbing your hair with it.
- 8Let the hair dry naturally.Take one or two drops of hair oil (you can use serum too, but I like to go as natural as possible), rub it on your palm and apply to towel dried hair.
Repeat once every 10 days for soft and shining tresses that you will love to play with!!
If oil is not your thing, you can alternatively use a HAIR MASK for the same results.
For this you will need-
- 12 overripe bananas
- 2yogurt1 tbsp.
- 3honey1 tbsp.
- 41 pinch fenugreek seeds soaked in water for about half an hour prior to preparing the mask.
Put all the ingredients in a jar and blend until smooth.
Follow these steps for application of the mask:
- 1If you are using your hands, make sure you comb each section for even application.Divide your hair into different areas with the help of a comb and apply the mask with a brush.
- 2Pull all your hair on top of your head and wear a shower cap to avoid dripping.
- 3Let the mask remain for 20 minutes.
- 4Repeat steps 5-8 of the previous method.Follow with a shampoo.
- 5Apply this mask every 15 days for better results.Advertisement
P.S. Don't underestimate the power of eating healthy. Include fruits and vegetables high in iron content for naturally shining hair.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Get Salon Treated Soft Hair at Home. (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved Jun 23, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Get_Salon_Treated_Soft_Hair_at_Home
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Get Salon Treated Soft Hair at Home." VisiHow, visihow.com/Get_Salon_Treated_Soft_Hair_at_Home Accessed 23 Jun 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Get Salon Treated Soft Hair at Home." Accessed Jun 23, 2017. http://visihow.com/Get_Salon_Treated_Soft_Hair_at_Home.
Categories : Health & Wellness
Recent edits by: Dougie, Rob, Lynn