Install Rosetta Stone for Android OS
Edited by Grimm, Margiebell, Eng, Anonymous and 1 other
Hi, you are watching VisiHow and today we are going to teach you how to download and install the Rosetta Stone language application for your Android Smartphone.
- 15We're going to put in a first name, you should put your own information here, but honestly, you can put in whatever you want.Personally, I'm quite fond of the Rosetta Stone application, I've used it around the world, on a number of occasions, and I've never found it to be problematic, it doesn't necessarily always do what I want, but it does do a good job. So I am going to put in the password. Now it's all set up and ready to go.
- 18OK now we're going to look for the voice type that best describes your voice.In most cases, you'll go with adult male or adult female, depending on your gender. Younger people will want to go with the child's voice. There are also some individuals that have higher or lower voices, and Rosetta Stone is a premium language learning application, so it does actually matter which of these you choose.
- 29It is important to pay attention to speech precision because there are certain words that sound very different when spoken by a native English speaker versus the native speaker of the root language, such as Russian.If you set the speech pronunciation tool to very difficult, you're not going to have a very rewarding experience so I recommend setting it to normal to below normal as it is here.
- 33As far as your learning focus is concerned, you can simply tap on that and you can choose which one you really feel that you need to work on more.I've chosen reading, writing, speaking and listening because that's important to me. It not important for me to do the extended perspective, because really, all I need to do is get around in a taxi, and make sure I order the hamburger that I like.
- 38Lets make sure everything works, and you have your headphones plugged in and your microphone plugged in.If you recall, there was a video made on how to get your headphones all set up, and if you would like, you can simply click the link in this video and you can watch our article on how to get your headphones set up. Now our headphones are plugged in. Before you put the headphones in your ears, tap the setup button and carefully listen and hear how loud that test sound is.
- 41We have our language lessons set up and it's easy to learn with Rosetta Stone.You'll go through this core lesson, and I recommend repeating it a couple times, and when you're done with that free lesson, if you feel that it warrants purchasing the program, its very easy to purchase the program, and you can continue learning the language. You can also learn any number of other languages. If you're planning a trip to Spain or Japan, or elsewhere. There's nothing wrong with brushing up on your languages a week or so before your vacation, and learning just some of the basics.
- 42Thank-you for watching VisiHow, this has been part of our series on foreign languages, and hopefully we have showed you how to speak other languages better.
Video: Install Rosetta Stone for Android OS
Questions and Answers
I bought the program but it isn't transferring over to the tablet?
Bought Rosetta stone, not able to use the lessons, it states to buy them for $199
Did you purchase the download? Install the app? I will give you some solutions based on different scenarios:
- 1Rosetta Stone has a Mobile App/Customer Support website.They provide a chat help function to help you troubleshoot.Advertisement
- 2Make sure that you are signed into the app and then sync your online account with the app so that any lessons you have done previously are also on your tablet.
- 3Make sure you activated the Rosetta Stone properly on the PC or whatever device you purchased it on.
- 4If you purchased the CD/DVD box set, then there is a code within the box flap for when you install the app.
- 51-800-ROSETTA (1-800-767-3882) is their Customer Support Contact phone number.
- 6Go to Application Installation instructions on their website to see if you are missing a step or process.Advertisement
How use rosetta stone offline on my phone?
How use rosetta stone offline on my phone
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Recent edits by: Anonymous, Eng, Margiebell