Get Free Viber Stickers on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Crystal, Eng, Anonymous
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to get free stickers on the 'Viber' application when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 3On the home screen, we need to find the 'Viber' tile.It has a purple background, and in the middle is the Viber logo. This is a white speech bubble with a white phone inside. If Viber has not been pinned to the home screen, swipe left to find it in the Apps menu. Once Viber has been located, press down on it, and this will allow us to enter the application.
- 6Tap on 'Sticker Market' in black text.That will take us into the sticker part of the application. In this part of the application, we can get stickers. Stickers are like emoticons, they are images that we can add to our messages and chats while using the 'Viber' application. Some of them cost money and some are free.
- 18We can see the sticker in the chat and it says 'Delivered' underneath of it.We can tap anywhere on the screen to exit the keyboard. It is important to remember that there are two different ways to get stickers. Either through the chat by tapping on the purple bear then pressing the plus sign, or by going through the settings menu.
- 19This concludes the tutorial on how to get free stickers on the 'Viber' application while using the Microsoft Lumia 535.If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the application itself, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we will answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow.Advertisement
Video: Get Free Viber Stickers on Microsoft Lumia 535
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.