Format or Erase an SD Card on HTC One M8
Edited by Grimm, Gordon, Eng
Hello, you are watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to format the SD card on an HTC One M8. This is a simple procedure that will erase all data on the SD card.
- 6An alternative method of accessing the Settings is through the Apps menu.From the home screen, tap the Applications icon at the bottom of the screen, in the middle. This will bring up the Apps menu, where all the applications reside. Tap the Settings icon, which appears as a gear symbol, to open the Settings menu.
- 7Scroll down and tap "Storage" to open the Storage settings, indicated by a USB icon.The Storage settings display the information regarding the storage on the phone. For example, at the top of the Phone Storage section, the current amount of memory being used is displayed. In this case, 6.15GB out of 16GB of storage is being used.
- 8Scroll down to the SD card section of the settings.In this example, 1MB out of 14.48GB of storage is being used. The SD card section of the settings is where the options for the SD card are located. For example, you can clean app data, unmount the SD card, format the SD card or encrypt the SD card.
- 17This concludes the tutorial on how to format the SD card on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the comments section below. Thank you for watching VisiHow.Advertisement
Video: Format or Erase an SD card on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Gordon, Grimm